I will be in Singapore for 3 days to attend a conference but will be free in the evenings..I'm a 30 year old guy...any suggestions on how I can spend time?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 200cc UTV for teenagers
- 2 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 3 200cc UTV for teenagers
- 4 Independent female traveller
- 5 One week in India
- 6 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 7 Travel Within -- The Art of Living International Center, Bangalore
- 8 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 9 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 10 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 11 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights
- 12 Castle & King
- 13 North Vietnam Again!
- 14 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 15 Bangkok airport taxi options
- 16 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 17 Complex Travel Group - Doable? Safe?
- 18 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 19 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 20 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 21 6 nights at Bahdhavgahr, or split between Bandhavgarg and Kanha?
- 22 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 23 Borneo or Sri Lanka for vacation?
- 24 reviews wanted for Sinorama tour company
- 25 We Recommend Our Guides! Saigon, Hanoi, Phnom Penh, Angkor