I will be in Singapore for 3 days to attend a conference but will be free in the evenings..I'm a 30 year old guy...any suggestions on how I can spend time?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Loy Krathong - do you need tickets?
- 2 Nancy Chandler maps
- 3 flight from Mandalay to Luang Prabang
- 4 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 5 Advice on Tipping in Bali
- 6 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 7 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi
- 8 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 9 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 10 Where to buy a Yukuta, rather than a Kimono...?
- 11 Vietnam- when to go to avoid the rain?
- 12 Mekong River Cruises
- 13 Elephant Village Sanctuary in Luang Prabang - which trip?
- 14 Help re. Visa.
- 15 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 16 Recommended hotels/activities in Huahin
- 17 Bangkok and Manila
- 18 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 19 Ranthambore - where to stay?
- 20 16 days in Vietnam
- 21 Guide in Bagan?
- 22 Day Tours Phuket, Krabi
- 23 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 24 Dentist
- 25 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats