My wife and I are planning on visiting Singapore next year. We know it is a very safe and clean city. We are considering a hotel in Little India called the Albert Court. Any thoughts?
Also, a relative who was recently in Singapore says Little India is a dirty area. Is it really dirty or just dirty by Singapore standards?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 릴게임사이트 ◐ 도메인 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 2 알라딘신천지 손오공 ◐☆주_소= pts14.컴 ◐☆
- 3 currency conversion
- 4 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 5 50th Anniversary trip
- 6 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 7 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 8 Help - India take 2
- 9 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 10 CNX late arrival?
- 11 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 12 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 13 The truth about elephant tourism
- 14 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 15 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 16 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 17 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 18 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 19 is this a good travel plan?
- 20 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 21 Phenom Penh
- 22 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 23 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 24 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 25 One day in Saigon