My wife and I are planning on visiting Singapore next year. We know it is a very safe and clean city. We are considering a hotel in Little India called the Albert Court. Any thoughts?
Also, a relative who was recently in Singapore says Little India is a dirty area. Is it really dirty or just dirty by Singapore standards?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 BUY HIGH QUALITY PASSPORTS,DRIVERS LICENSE,ID CARD,VISAS,DIPLOMAS
- 2 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 3 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 4 5 weeks in Japan
- 5 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 6 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 7 Tokyo Story's Setsuko Hara dies at 95
- 8 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 10 India trip report-brief recommendations
- 11 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 12 Lodge in Borneo
- 13 Best Singapore Sunday Brunch Hotel?
- 14 China and Japan help
- 15 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 16 Trip report: Horse riding holiday in Sri Lanka – October 2015
- 17 First time – Solo - Japan 2016
- 18 Thank You Fabulous Fodorites, and some Upcoming Trip Questions
- 19 India - Bangalore, Mysore & Agra
- 20 Requesting Passport Number
- 21 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 22 Kompong Kleang or Kompong Phluk?
- 23 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 24 Phu Quoc
- 25 looking for Vietnam based TA to help plan trip