My wife and I are planning on visiting Singapore next year. We know it is a very safe and clean city. We are considering a hotel in Little India called the Albert Court. Any thoughts?
Also, a relative who was recently in Singapore says Little India is a dirty area. Is it really dirty or just dirty by Singapore standards?
Singapore- Little India
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 2 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 3 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 4 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 5 Malaysian honeymoon
- 6 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 7 China in July or October?
- 8 Japan or China? First Trip to Asia
- 9 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 10 Beach selection in Thailand
- 11 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 12 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 13 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 14 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 16 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 17 India - 2 Days only
- 18 Burma river cruise
- 19 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 20 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 21 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 22 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 23 Travel during China national week?
- 24 My trip report from the Philippines
- 25 China with Collette Tours