We only have one night in Singapore(arrive at 4pm and leave 1pm next day) and have choice of three hotels. Please let me know what you guys think:
1. Pan Pacific---Club level/Pacific Floor for S$260
2. Shangri-La--Reg Room w/breakfast S$249
3. Ritz Carlton--Reg*Non Marina View* room for S$250.
Intrigued by Shangri-La, but kinda like Club level at Pan Pacific too. Please chime in!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 2 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 3 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 4 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 5 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 6 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 7 Cambodia weather
- 8 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 9 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 10 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 11 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 12 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 13 Month long SE Asia trip
- 14 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 15 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 16 Is 1 hr 10 min layover in Narita enough?
- 17 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 18 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 19 I Finally Wrote A Trip Report
- 20 Visa Question - Cambodia
- 21 first draft for Vietnam trip. Critique please
- 22 Amakusa island help
- 23 Japan 10 days Hiroshima or Arashiyama Bamboo Grove
- 24 Rishikesh, India
- 25 a month in india