We only have one night in Singapore(arrive at 4pm and leave 1pm next day) and have choice of three hotels. Please let me know what you guys think:
1. Pan Pacific---Club level/Pacific Floor for S$260
2. Shangri-La--Reg Room w/breakfast S$249
3. Ritz Carlton--Reg*Non Marina View* room for S$250.
Intrigued by Shangri-La, but kinda like Club level at Pan Pacific too. Please chime in!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Golden Triangle, Taj Mahal and more
- 2 3 days with snow monkey visit.
- 3 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 4 Advice Request: Japan Rail Pass for Two Weeks
- 5 Thai Elephants
- 6 Top 5 weekend gateways with Family from Delhi
- 7 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 8 Mumbai short visit
- 9 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 10 Phuket Beaches
- 11 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 12 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 13 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 14 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 15 Pakistan Forum/ Unfriendly
- 16 Japan Itinerary!
- 17 What are some hidden gems in Hong Kong?
- 18 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 19 Thailand Guides
- 20 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 21 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 22 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 23 India itinerary critique please
- 24 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 25 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali