We only have one night in Singapore(arrive at 4pm and leave 1pm next day) and have choice of three hotels. Please let me know what you guys think:
1. Pan Pacific---Club level/Pacific Floor for S$260
2. Shangri-La--Reg Room w/breakfast S$249
3. Ritz Carlton--Reg*Non Marina View* room for S$250.
Intrigued by Shangri-La, but kinda like Club level at Pan Pacific too. Please chime in!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 My visit to Thailand
- 2 Snapshots From Kerala
- 3 India Trip Report
- 4 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 5 India - Bangalore, Mysore & Agra
- 6 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016
- 7 India Trip Three - Am I crazy?
- 8 My visit to Cambodia
- 9 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 10 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 11 New Member
- 12 Bangkok in April?!?
- 13 timing of a Vietnam trip around Tet 2017
- 14 Elephant Complex - A Beautiful New Travel Book on Sri Lanka
- 15 Khoa Sok National Park in April?
- 16 Is the Songkran Festival worth it?
- 17 Ko Phi Phi or a different island in April?
- 18 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 19 Visiting Kyoto for the color - and there was no color
- 20 My visit to Vietnam
- 21 Vietnam and Cambodia opinions needed!
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 23 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 24 Japn tour 10 nights
- 25 5 weeks in Japan