We only have one night in Singapore(arrive at 4pm and leave 1pm next day) and have choice of three hotels. Please let me know what you guys think:
1. Pan Pacific---Club level/Pacific Floor for S$260
2. Shangri-La--Reg Room w/breakfast S$249
3. Ritz Carlton--Reg*Non Marina View* room for S$250.
Intrigued by Shangri-La, but kinda like Club level at Pan Pacific too. Please chime in!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 2 Bangkok Taxis
- 3 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 4 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 5 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 6 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 7 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 8 Turkey’s targeted teachers find refuge in Vietnam
- 9 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 10 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 11 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 12 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 13 A month in central Asia
- 14 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 15 Something about... Malaysia
- 16 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur
- 17 Two Round Trip Tickets?
- 18 Osaka, aquarium?
- 19 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 20 favorite activities in krabi area
- 21 itinerary help for cambodia and laos
- 22 Cambodia arrival visa
- 23 Itinerary feedback please
- 24 24 day trip plan: early stages
- 25 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia