I am going to Singapore, and I needed to get to Penang in the shortest time possible. I'm not worried about the cost, though I'm not willing to fork out money to go by plane.
So would it be better to catch the train or the bus from Singapore - Penang (which I understand I have to transit in Kuala Lumpur).
Singapore - Penang
- 1 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 2 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 3 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 4 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 5 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 6 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 7 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 8 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 9 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 10 South East Asia
- 11 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 12 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 13 India's Online VISA Application
- 14 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 15 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 16 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 17 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 18 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 19 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 20 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 21 Magical India
- 22 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 23 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 24 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 25 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights