I am going to Singapore, and I needed to get to Penang in the shortest time possible. I'm not worried about the cost, though I'm not willing to fork out money to go by plane.
So would it be better to catch the train or the bus from Singapore - Penang (which I understand I have to transit in Kuala Lumpur).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 2 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 3 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 4 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 5 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 6 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 7 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 8 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 9 Canggu Surfing - Learn to surf advice
- 10 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 11 November, March, June... Japan?
- 12 coastal Central Vietnam (Hoi An and Hue) trip report
- 13 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 14 Thailand Visa Concern for Stay Over 30 Days
- 15 Yunnan Province, China, Trip Report: May 26-June 10, 2017
- 16 Car and driver agra to jaipur
- 17 Silk Road Tour - China
- 18 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 19 Burma, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos
- 20 Japan rail pass: 7 or 14 days? Itinerary set
- 21 The best time for hiking in Yakushima
- 22 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 23 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 24 Kuala Lumpur itinerary
- 25 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?