I am going to Singapore, and I needed to get to Penang in the shortest time possible. I'm not worried about the cost, though I'm not willing to fork out money to go by plane.
So would it be better to catch the train or the bus from Singapore - Penang (which I understand I have to transit in Kuala Lumpur).
Singapore - Penang
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sri Lanka/ would like to hire driver/guide
- 2 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 3 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 4 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 5 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 6 Flights from Bangkok to Phnom Penh
- 7 china
- 8 TIPS FOR TRAVELLING THE PHILIPPINES
- 9 5 days booked in Ubud - would you spend one at the Writer's festival?
- 10 where to next after Nanjing 2014 youth olympic games
- 11 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 12 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 13 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 14 China - Personal recommendations
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 16 May 31st to June 13th, 2015 in Thailand, need help in itinerary
- 17 Exploring Taiwan off-the-beaten path and on a scooter
- 18 Vietnam and Angkor Wat, Cambodia: Need help organizing Itinerary
- 19 Burma river cruise
- 20 Driving in Laos
- 21 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 22 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 23 How would you organize this itinerary?
- 24 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 25 Translation Help: Marathi