I am going to Singapore, and I needed to get to Penang in the shortest time possible. I'm not worried about the cost, though I'm not willing to fork out money to go by plane.
So would it be better to catch the train or the bus from Singapore - Penang (which I understand I have to transit in Kuala Lumpur).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Wagha Border Ceremony
- 2 Japan: T-Mobile?
- 3 Driving in Japan
- 4 Help! Shanghai intern housing
- 5 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 6 Where to go SOLO in (SE. Asia?) june/july (3-4 weeks)? Help me decide
- 7 Laos in the end of June
- 8 Japanese Alps
- 9 Taiwan / Taipei Advice Sought
- 10 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 11 Hong Kong Trip planning
- 12 Malaria in Yangshuo/Guilin/Yunnan Province?
- 13 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 14 Tiger Temple
- 15 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 16 Where to start my Japan trip?
- 17 Hong Kong or Toyko
- 18 Hilton Toyko to Kabukicho ---evening walk??
- 19 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 20 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 21 First time trip to Japan questions
- 22 Japan & WiFi
- 23 For Fans of Gaggan Restaurant in Bangkok
- 24 Sri Lanka in 12 Days
- 25 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP