I am going to Singapore, and I needed to get to Penang in the shortest time possible. I'm not worried about the cost, though I'm not willing to fork out money to go by plane.
So would it be better to catch the train or the bus from Singapore - Penang (which I understand I have to transit in Kuala Lumpur).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 2 Japan Itinerary!
- 3 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 4 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 5 Thai Elephants
- 6 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 7 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 8 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 9 Luggage size China ?
- 10 Sri Lanka in August
- 11 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 12 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 13 India itinerary critique please
- 14 Japan/Korea/HK
- 15 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 16 Vientiane and ??
- 17 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 18 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 19 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 20 Impressions of India
- 21 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 22 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 23 7ish days in Myanmar, advice please (itinerary, ballooning, restaurants)
- 24 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 25 2 weeks in Vietnam