I am going to Singapore, and I needed to get to Penang in the shortest time possible. I'm not worried about the cost, though I'm not willing to fork out money to go by plane.
So would it be better to catch the train or the bus from Singapore - Penang (which I understand I have to transit in Kuala Lumpur).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 5 weeks in Japan
- 2 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 3 Japn tour 10 nights
- 4 Family Trip to Japan
- 5 Tour guides for Tokyo, Kyoto, Hakone, and Nara
- 6 timing of a Vietnam trip around Tet 2017
- 7 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 8 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 9 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 10 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 11 My visit to Vietnam
- 12 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 13 Nepal
- 14 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 15 Sunday Brunch in Thailand
- 16 My visit to Thailand
- 17 What is the Facilities & Services of Maharajas Express Train?
- 18 Gutted!
- 19 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 20 My visit to Lao
- 21 Vietnam and Cambodia opinions needed!
- 22 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 23 India Trip Three - Am I crazy?
- 24 Question about jungles (sumatra, borneo) and forest fires
- 25 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning