I am going to Singapore, and I needed to get to Penang in the shortest time possible. I'm not worried about the cost, though I'm not willing to fork out money to go by plane.
So would it be better to catch the train or the bus from Singapore - Penang (which I understand I have to transit in Kuala Lumpur).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 2 Cab Service In Jaipur
- 3 Laos planning.
- 4 Bye bye SE Asia
- 5 Japan - costs
- 6 Japan for Foodies
- 7 Lava Tour Merapi Yogyakarta Report
- 8 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 9 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 10 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 11 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 12 Japan Rail Pass
- 13 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 14 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 15 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 16 Sri Lanka May
- 17 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 18 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 19 Japan rough itinerary
- 20 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 21 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 22 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 23 One night in Osaka
- 24 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 25 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report