I am going to Singapore, and I needed to get to Penang in the shortest time possible. I'm not worried about the cost, though I'm not willing to fork out money to go by plane.
So would it be better to catch the train or the bus from Singapore - Penang (which I understand I have to transit in Kuala Lumpur).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 2 Malaysia or Philipines May or end of June
- 3 Shanghai - one free day ?what to do
- 4 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 5 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 6 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 7 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 8 Seoul Searching Questions
- 9 Japanese art
- 10 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 11 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 12 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 13 Backstreet Academy
- 14 Hakone station confusion
- 15 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 16 Visa on Arrival
- 17 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 18 Cebu where to stay
- 19 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 20 Borneo/Sabah Itinerary: Danum or Kinabatagan?
- 21 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 22 Traveling to SE Asia
- 23 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 24 Tailor recommendation in Hoi An Viet Nam
- 25 Rupees upon arrival in Delhi