I am going to Singapore, and I needed to get to Penang in the shortest time possible. I'm not worried about the cost, though I'm not willing to fork out money to go by plane.
So would it be better to catch the train or the bus from Singapore - Penang (which I understand I have to transit in Kuala Lumpur).
Singapore - Penang
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 2 Destination Bangkok, again
- 3 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 4 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 5 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 6 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 7 Indonesian visa update
- 8 Honeymoon In sept
- 9 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 10 Vietnam October 2014
- 11 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 12 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 13 where can i find replica handbags
- 14 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 15 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 16 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 17 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 18 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 19 Distance from Tokyo to port of Yokohama
- 20 Interesting article about "Good News" being tweeted about Tibet
- 21 Shoes for 6 inches of water
- 22 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 23 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 24 3 days in Teheran
- 25 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)