I am going to Singapore, and I needed to get to Penang in the shortest time possible. I'm not worried about the cost, though I'm not willing to fork out money to go by plane.
So would it be better to catch the train or the bus from Singapore - Penang (which I understand I have to transit in Kuala Lumpur).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 0nline : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 3 Best of the North 6 days
- 4 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 5 sri lanka- tips required
- 6 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 7 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 8 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 9 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 10 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 11 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 12 Christmas in the Alps
- 13 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 14 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 15 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 16 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 17 Laos or Kerala?
- 18 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 19 Bali & Singapore in October
- 20 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 21 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 22 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 23 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 24 Booking on the fly
- 25 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott