Planning a week long holiday in Singapore in Dec. during Christmas. Will be staying at Intercontinental Hotel. We are very keen on eating at the food courts / hawker centres. Kindly advise something that is conveniently located near our hotel. Any place we can go for a steamboat buffet. We all love prawns & crabs. Any suggestions. Not looking a high ends restaurants in five star hotels. Kindly let us know what we must tell the taxi drivers.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password recovery Contact ☎ 1:888:260:2909 YAHOO Tec*h Supp0rt 24\7
- 2 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 3 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 4 India help needed
- 5 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 6 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 7 Trekking outside Sapa
- 8 Place to stay Hue
- 9 Hotel in Hanoi
- 10 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 11 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 12 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 13 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 14 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 15 Go to Pai or not?
- 16 Ko Kraden hotels
- 17 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 18 Hoi Ann hotel
- 19 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 20 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 21 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 22 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 23 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 24 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 25 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby