Planning a week long holiday in Singapore in Dec. during Christmas. Will be staying at Intercontinental Hotel. We are very keen on eating at the food courts / hawker centres. Kindly advise something that is conveniently located near our hotel. Any place we can go for a steamboat buffet. We all love prawns & crabs. Any suggestions. Not looking a high ends restaurants in five star hotels. Kindly let us know what we must tell the taxi drivers.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 2 http://gojixtremesitebrazil.com/megaform-funciona/
- 3 http://supplementranking.com/exoslim/
- 4 http://www.prohealthguides.com/megadrox/
- 5 Local Packers and Movers in Hyderabad
- 6 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 7 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 8 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 9 Hanoi Hotel
- 10 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 11 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 12 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 13 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 14 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 15 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 16 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 17 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 18 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 19 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 20 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 21 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 22 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 23 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 24 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 25 A great trip in India