Planning a week long holiday in Singapore in Dec. during Christmas. Will be staying at Intercontinental Hotel. We are very keen on eating at the food courts / hawker centres. Kindly advise something that is conveniently located near our hotel. Any place we can go for a steamboat buffet. We all love prawns & crabs. Any suggestions. Not looking a high ends restaurants in five star hotels. Kindly let us know what we must tell the taxi drivers.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 2 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 3 Japanese art
- 4 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 5 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 6 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 7 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 8 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 9 Backstreet Academy
- 10 Seoul Searching Questions
- 11 Hakone station confusion
- 12 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 13 Visa on Arrival
- 14 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 15 Cebu where to stay
- 16 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 17 Borneo/Sabah Itinerary: Danum or Kinabatagan?
- 18 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 19 Traveling to SE Asia
- 20 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 21 Tailor recommendation in Hoi An Viet Nam
- 22 Rupees upon arrival in Delhi
- 23 Rifaximin for the dreaded stomach issues
- 24 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 25 Scenery around Luang Prabang