Planning a week long holiday in Singapore in Dec. during Christmas. Will be staying at Intercontinental Hotel. We are very keen on eating at the food courts / hawker centres. Kindly advise something that is conveniently located near our hotel. Any place we can go for a steamboat buffet. We all love prawns & crabs. Any suggestions. Not looking a high ends restaurants in five star hotels. Kindly let us know what we must tell the taxi drivers.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 2 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 3 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 4 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 5 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 6 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 7 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 8 Train Travel in Thailand
- 9 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 10 Phillipines - Tour Companies
- 11 Phuket
- 12 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 13 Tokyo & Kyoto
- 14 Planning first India trip: Advice needed!!
- 15 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 16 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 17 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 18 Beautiful location for painting
- 19 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan
- 20 Tips for Myanmar in October
- 21 NOT the Same Visa on Arrival Question... Sorta
- 22 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 23 New luxury hotel in Singapore
- 24 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 25 Hotels in Krabi area