I've finally booked my ticket and will be in Singapore beginning September. Will soon book my hotel.. I have explored many different hotels. I have to now decide between two final hotel possibilities:
Hotel Rendezvous http://www.rendezvoushotels.com/
Superior room with 1 breakfast SGD 125.00 +++
Merchant Court http://www.swissotel.com/ms-basics.asp?id=25
Superior Single S$ 140.00
According to you, which would be the best?
I don't really care about room size, as I will be alone and just for a few nights. I like to be well placed (easy access to different areas of the city with MRT), etc.. Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 2 Cooking Classes & Private Tours- Bangkok
- 3 Visa on Arrival
- 4 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 5 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 6 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 7 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 8 Cambodia to Vietnam via Phu Quoc - visa question, please help
- 9 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 10 Japanese art
- 11 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 12 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 13 Seoul Searching Questions
- 14 Which website to check train availability & cost
- 15 First time to SEA
- 16 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 17 Shanghai - one free day ?what to do
- 18 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 19 Preliminary planning - Sri Lanka+Singapore+Bangkok
- 20 Hakone station confusion
- 21 Malaysia or Philipines May or end of June
- 22 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 23 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 24 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 25 Backstreet Academy