I've finally booked my ticket and will be in Singapore beginning September. Will soon book my hotel.. I have explored many different hotels. I have to now decide between two final hotel possibilities:
Hotel Rendezvous http://www.rendezvoushotels.com/
Superior room with 1 breakfast SGD 125.00 +++
Merchant Court http://www.swissotel.com/ms-basics.asp?id=25
Superior Single S$ 140.00
According to you, which would be the best?
I don't really care about room size, as I will be alone and just for a few nights. I like to be well placed (easy access to different areas of the city with MRT), etc.. Thanks a lot!
Singapore - Choosing between 2 hotels...
- 1 Udaipur, India
- 2 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 3 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 4 Hanoi airport transfer to Hotel
- 5 Buying Jewelry in India
- 6 Taxi from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- 7 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 8 Cell Phones in India
- 9 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 10 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 11 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 12 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 13 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 14 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 15 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 16 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 17 Kashmir or Nepal
- 18 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 19 Wildlife Tour of India
- 20 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 21 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 22 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 23 white sand beaches in thailand
- 24 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 25 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore