I've finally booked my ticket and will be in Singapore beginning September. Will soon book my hotel.. I have explored many different hotels. I have to now decide between two final hotel possibilities:
Hotel Rendezvous http://www.rendezvoushotels.com/
Superior room with 1 breakfast SGD 125.00 +++
Merchant Court http://www.swissotel.com/ms-basics.asp?id=25
Superior Single S$ 140.00
According to you, which would be the best?
I don't really care about room size, as I will be alone and just for a few nights. I like to be well placed (easy access to different areas of the city with MRT), etc.. Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 우리카지노❖＼【^ ＷＣＮ７７７.ＣｏＭ ^】❖＼다모아카지노
- 2 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 3 Where to Layover
- 4 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 5 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/chamomile-calm/
- 6 READ MORE== http://www.seremolynbuy.com/testropin-reviews/
- 7 Luxia No 7: Achive Younger Lookking Skin
- 8 Japan tickets purchased a itinerary help needed
- 9 2 weeks in Java
- 10 Tokyo & Kyoto
- 11 Interesting destinations for 6 weeks in Jan., Feb., or March
- 12 The Must-see temples in Bali!!
- 13 9 days in Bali
- 14 4.5 days in Singapore
- 15 Italy from an Asian base
- 16 Blooming chart in Japan
- 17 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 18 Vietnam in January
- 19 Travel to India in May?
- 20 Itinerary review: Alpine Route
- 21 Itinerary Review: What do you think?
- 22 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 23 Saigon: French, War, Now Ho Chi Minh
- 24 Layover in Hong Kong
- 25 Bags are packed for Bangkok!