I've finally booked my ticket and will be in Singapore beginning September. Will soon book my hotel.. I have explored many different hotels. I have to now decide between two final hotel possibilities:
Hotel Rendezvous http://www.rendezvoushotels.com/
Superior room with 1 breakfast SGD 125.00 +++
Merchant Court http://www.swissotel.com/ms-basics.asp?id=25
Superior Single S$ 140.00
According to you, which would be the best?
I don't really care about room size, as I will be alone and just for a few nights. I like to be well placed (easy access to different areas of the city with MRT), etc.. Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.datingtous.com/christian-cafe-dating/
- 2 A first time for everything in Japan
- 3 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 4 India Tour Companies
- 5 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 6 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 7 Suggestions for a trip with my daughter
- 8 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 9 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 10 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 11 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 12 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 13 3 weeks in Japan
- 14 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 15 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 16 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 17 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 18 Vietnam Dong
- 19 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 20 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 21 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 22 New Years in Japan
- 23 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 24 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 25 Touristy Thailand