I've finally booked my ticket and will be in Singapore beginning September. Will soon book my hotel.. I have explored many different hotels. I have to now decide between two final hotel possibilities:
Hotel Rendezvous http://www.rendezvoushotels.com/
Superior room with 1 breakfast SGD 125.00 +++
Merchant Court http://www.swissotel.com/ms-basics.asp?id=25
Superior Single S$ 140.00
According to you, which would be the best?
I don't really care about room size, as I will be alone and just for a few nights. I like to be well placed (easy access to different areas of the city with MRT), etc.. Thanks a lot!
Singapore - Choosing between 2 hotels...
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 2 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 3 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 4 Destination Bangkok, again
- 5 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 6 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 7 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 8 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 9 Foreign currency
- 10 how to book a train from -DaNang to Hue, Vietnam
- 11 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 12 Favorite travel apps?
- 13 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 14 Honeymoon In sept
- 15 Vietnam October 2014
- 16 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 17 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 18 Indonesian visa update
- 19 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 20 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 21 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 22 where can i find replica handbags
- 23 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 24 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 25 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?