I've finally booked my ticket and will be in Singapore beginning September. Will soon book my hotel.. I have explored many different hotels. I have to now decide between two final hotel possibilities:
Hotel Rendezvous http://www.rendezvoushotels.com/
Superior room with 1 breakfast SGD 125.00 +++
Merchant Court http://www.swissotel.com/ms-basics.asp?id=25
Superior Single S$ 140.00
According to you, which would be the best?
I don't really care about room size, as I will be alone and just for a few nights. I like to be well placed (easy access to different areas of the city with MRT), etc.. Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 2 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 3 Help - India take 2
- 4 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 5 currency conversion
- 6 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 7 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 8 CNX late arrival?
- 9 is this a good travel plan?
- 10 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 11 Phenom Penh
- 12 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 13 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 14 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 15 One day in Saigon
- 16 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 17 Bali private driver recommendation
- 18 North India Itinerary advice
- 19 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 20 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 21 The Indian money crunch.
- 22 The truth about elephant tourism
- 23 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 24 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 25 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?