I've finally booked my ticket and will be in Singapore beginning September. Will soon book my hotel.. I have explored many different hotels. I have to now decide between two final hotel possibilities:
Hotel Rendezvous http://www.rendezvoushotels.com/
Superior room with 1 breakfast SGD 125.00 +++
Merchant Court http://www.swissotel.com/ms-basics.asp?id=25
Superior Single S$ 140.00
According to you, which would be the best?
I don't really care about room size, as I will be alone and just for a few nights. I like to be well placed (easy access to different areas of the city with MRT), etc.. Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 PANDA@ ANTIVIRUS Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 3 Japan rough itinerary
- 4 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 5 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 6 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 7 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 9 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 10 Budget Servied Apt
- 11 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 12 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 13 Something about... Malaysia
- 14 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 15 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 16 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 17 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 18 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 19 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 20 Japan Itinerary!
- 21 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 22 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 23 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar
- 24 First Trip to Japan in August
- 25 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week