My husband and I will be traveling to Singapore directly after Thanksgiving (4 days business) and then Bali for a week (vacation). Several questions. How safe is traveling to this region for Americans? I will have time on my own in Singapore, what's safe and fun during afternoon, and we want a place to stay on Bali - luxury, but cultural and relaxed. We had reservations at the Ritz only because of the points, but we don't think that's necessarily the experience we want. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 2 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 3 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 4 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 5 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 6 South East Asia
- 7 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 8 Destinations near Hat Yai?
- 9 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 10 Anyone in Bangkok
- 11 Travel Insurance
- 12 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 13 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 14 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 15 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 16 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 17 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 18 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 19 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 20 1 week Philippines
- 21 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 22 Japan: best time to go?
- 23 Magical India
- 24 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 25 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?