My husband and I will be traveling to Singapore directly after Thanksgiving (4 days business) and then Bali for a week (vacation). Several questions. How safe is traveling to this region for Americans? I will have time on my own in Singapore, what's safe and fun during afternoon, and we want a place to stay on Bali - luxury, but cultural and relaxed. We had reservations at the Ritz only because of the points, but we don't think that's necessarily the experience we want. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 2 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 3 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 4 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 5 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 6 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 7 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 8 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 9 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 10 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 11 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 12 Kashmir today
- 13 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 14 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 15 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 16 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 17 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 18 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 19 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 20 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 21 Luang Prabang Waterfall
- 22 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 23 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 24 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 25 Triple Room in Singapore