My husband and I will be traveling to Singapore directly after Thanksgiving (4 days business) and then Bali for a week (vacation). Several questions. How safe is traveling to this region for Americans? I will have time on my own in Singapore, what's safe and fun during afternoon, and we want a place to stay on Bali - luxury, but cultural and relaxed. We had reservations at the Ritz only because of the points, but we don't think that's necessarily the experience we want. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 My SEA trip - photos update
- 2 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 3 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 4 vietnam and laos
- 5 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 6 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 7 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 8 1 week in Southeast Asia
- 9 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 10 Drink Rec for Sri Lankan Food
- 11 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 12 Jewelry shopping in Bangkok
- 13 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 14 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 15 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 16 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 17 Advice needed for April itinerary and rail pass
- 18 visiting Edu castle on 1/2/15
- 19 Are teens dressed in costumes in Harajuku on days other than Sunday?
- 20 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 21 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 22 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 23 Ao Nang-Phi Phi and Phi Phi-Phuket
- 24 RTP Spokesman: Tourists DO NOT Need To Carry Passports
- 25 Japan tips: where to stay in Tokyo, where to snowboard and day trips