My husband and I will be traveling to Singapore directly after Thanksgiving (4 days business) and then Bali for a week (vacation). Several questions. How safe is traveling to this region for Americans? I will have time on my own in Singapore, what's safe and fun during afternoon, and we want a place to stay on Bali - luxury, but cultural and relaxed. We had reservations at the Ritz only because of the points, but we don't think that's necessarily the experience we want. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam - Questions
- 2 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 3 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 4 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 5 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 6 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 7 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 8 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 9 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 10 Osaka shopping
- 11 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 12 Takayama ideas in April?
- 13 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 14 SW China or Myanmar for 2 weeks+ in NOV???
- 15 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 16 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 17 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 18 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 19 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 20 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 21 How to access to Kanazawa New Shinkansen Service March
- 22 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 23 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 24 Penang
- 25 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia