I'm writing this entry because I appreciate guide suggestions from travelers. My husband and I recommend Angkor Journeys' Kanha Roth for private guide services in Siem Reap. She speaks excellent English, responded very quickly to my emails requesting information, helped us choose a hotel, Steung Siem Reap Hotel, that was quiet, but close to the old market area, arranged a good car and driver, was always on time, and helped us avoid the crowds at the temples. With her help we had a wonderful visit in Siem Reap. http://www.angkorjourneys.com/Menu.aspx?Cat=15&Menu=about%20us.html
Siem Reap Private Guide Recommendation
- 1 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 2 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 3 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 4 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 5 Udaipur, India
- 6 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 7 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 8 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 9 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 10 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 11 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 12 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 13 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 14 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 15 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 16 where to go in SE Asia
- 17 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 18 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 19 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 20 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 21 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 22 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 23 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 24 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 25 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?