I'm writing this entry because I appreciate guide suggestions from travelers. My husband and I recommend Angkor Journeys' Kanha Roth for private guide services in Siem Reap. She speaks excellent English, responded very quickly to my emails requesting information, helped us choose a hotel, Steung Siem Reap Hotel, that was quiet, but close to the old market area, arranged a good car and driver, was always on time, and helped us avoid the crowds at the temples. With her help we had a wonderful visit in Siem Reap. http://www.angkorjourneys.com/Menu.aspx?Cat=15&Menu=about%20us.html
Siem Reap Private Guide Recommendation
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 When to go to Japan in April 2015 (blossoms but avoiding Golden Week)
- 2 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 3 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 4 A wow spot
- 5 climbing in Vietnam
- 6 Considering a month in Hong Kong - Feb/15. Any apartment suggestions?
- 7 Vegan food in Japan?
- 8 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 9 A quick breakfast in Hong Kong
- 10 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 11 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 12 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 13 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 14 Which Thai island: Ko Phangan, Ko Koh Kao - or another island???
- 15 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 16 Vietnam- when to go to avoid the rain?
- 17 Jw Marriott Phuket or Kho Lak.
- 18 Japan over the New Year
- 19 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 20 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 21 Places to buy Malaysian fine crafts
- 22 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 23 Best way to Shimla from Delhi ?
- 24 SIM card
- 25 SHOWER IN HONG KONG AIRPORT