I'm writing this entry because I appreciate guide suggestions from travelers. My husband and I recommend Angkor Journeys' Kanha Roth for private guide services in Siem Reap. She speaks excellent English, responded very quickly to my emails requesting information, helped us choose a hotel, Steung Siem Reap Hotel, that was quiet, but close to the old market area, arranged a good car and driver, was always on time, and helped us avoid the crowds at the temples. With her help we had a wonderful visit in Siem Reap. http://www.angkorjourneys.com/Menu.aspx?Cat=15&Menu=about%20us.html
Siem Reap Private Guide Recommendation
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 2 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 3 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 4 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 5 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 6 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 7 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 8 South East Asia
- 9 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 10 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 11 India's Online VISA Application
- 12 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 13 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 14 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 15 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 16 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 17 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 18 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 19 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 20 Magical India
- 21 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 22 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 23 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 24 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 25 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram