I'm currently planning a two week trip to Asia and have never been. We'll be flying in and out of KL but I really want to go to go to Cambodia for a few days. Unfortunately on this trip we can really only have 5 or 6 days for Cambodia. I know that's not enough, but if you had just a few days would you just head to Siem Reap from where we can do excursions and day trips or should I try and make room for at least some time in Phomn Penh or Battembang? Many thanks.
Siem Reap or more
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?
- 2 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 3 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 4 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 5 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 6 BKK Airport Meeting Spot
- 7 5 nights in Japan.
- 8 vietnam and laos
- 9 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 10 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 11 Visa
- 12 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 13 Affordable Japan
- 14 Japan tips: where to stay in Tokyo, where to snowboard and day trips
- 15 Castle & King
- 16 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 17 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 18 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 19 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 20 Trip Report : Incredible India!
- 21 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 22 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 23 What I like about Mumbai
- 24 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 25 5 Days in Siem Reap