I'm currently planning a two week trip to Asia and have never been. We'll be flying in and out of KL but I really want to go to go to Cambodia for a few days. Unfortunately on this trip we can really only have 5 or 6 days for Cambodia. I know that's not enough, but if you had just a few days would you just head to Siem Reap from where we can do excursions and day trips or should I try and make room for at least some time in Phomn Penh or Battembang? Many thanks.
Siem Reap or more
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 2 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 3 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 4 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 5 South East Asia
- 6 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 7 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 8 Volunteers needed to help children in Indonesia, Kenya, Thailand
- 9 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 10 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 11 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 12 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 13 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 14 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 15 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 16 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 17 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 18 Magical India
- 19 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 20 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 21 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 22 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 23 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram
- 24 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 25 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf