My wife and I are going to Siem Reap in December for 3 nights. We've sorted out our visit to Angkor with an English speaking tour guide for our first full day. On the second day, we were thinking of exploring Siem Reap.
Question: Is there anything that you would recommend that we book in advance? Does it make sense to have an English speaking tour guide to explore Siem Reap? Are there any recommended half-day bike tours?
Siem Reap - Booking in advance?
- 1 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 2 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 3 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 4 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 5 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 6 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 7 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 8 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 9 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 10 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 11 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 12 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 13 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 14 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 15 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 16 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 17 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 18 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 19 Anyone in Bangkok
- 20 United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?
- 21 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 22 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 23 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 24 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 25 Travel Insurance