My wife and I are going to Siem Reap in December for 3 nights. We've sorted out our visit to Angkor with an English speaking tour guide for our first full day. On the second day, we were thinking of exploring Siem Reap.
Question: Is there anything that you would recommend that we book in advance? Does it make sense to have an English speaking tour guide to explore Siem Reap? Are there any recommended half-day bike tours?
Siem Reap - Booking in advance?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 2 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 3 Destination Bangkok, again
- 4 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 5 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 6 Travel during China national week?
- 7 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 8 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 9 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 10 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 11 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 12 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 13 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 14 Angkor - when to go?
- 15 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 16 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 17 India with 4 kids
- 18 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 19 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 20 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 21 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 22 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 23 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 24 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 25 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)