My wife and I are going to Siem Reap in December for 3 nights. We've sorted out our visit to Angkor with an English speaking tour guide for our first full day. On the second day, we were thinking of exploring Siem Reap.
Question: Is there anything that you would recommend that we book in advance? Does it make sense to have an English speaking tour guide to explore Siem Reap? Are there any recommended half-day bike tours?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan, Thailand Itinerary
- 2 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 3 Would travelers still be wise to use travel agents for Myanmar?
- 4 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 5 changing left over currency
- 6 Taiwan in 7 days
- 7 Alternative to Koyasan
- 8 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 9 Silk weaving community in Bangkok
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 12 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 13 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 14 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 15 Itinerary feedback please
- 16 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 17 Getting From Bangkok to Koh Phangan
- 18 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 19 Tokyo hotel help
- 20 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 21 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 22 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 23 Impressions of India
- 24 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 25 sri lanka two places, two hotels