My wife and I are going to Siem Reap in December for 3 nights. We've sorted out our visit to Angkor with an English speaking tour guide for our first full day. On the second day, we were thinking of exploring Siem Reap.
Question: Is there anything that you would recommend that we book in advance? Does it make sense to have an English speaking tour guide to explore Siem Reap? Are there any recommended half-day bike tours?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 2 Japanese art
- 3 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 4 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 5 Seoul Searching Questions
- 6 Which website to check train availability & cost
- 7 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 8 First time to SEA
- 9 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 10 Shanghai - one free day ?what to do
- 11 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 12 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 13 Preliminary planning - Sri Lanka+Singapore+Bangkok
- 14 Hakone station confusion
- 15 Malaysia or Philipines May or end of June
- 16 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 17 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 18 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 19 Backstreet Academy
- 20 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 21 Visa on Arrival
- 22 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 23 Cebu where to stay
- 24 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 25 Borneo/Sabah Itinerary: Danum or Kinabatagan?