My wife and I are going to Siem Reap in December for 3 nights. We've sorted out our visit to Angkor with an English speaking tour guide for our first full day. On the second day, we were thinking of exploring Siem Reap.
Question: Is there anything that you would recommend that we book in advance? Does it make sense to have an English speaking tour guide to explore Siem Reap? Are there any recommended half-day bike tours?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 2 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 3 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 4 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 5 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 6 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 7 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 8 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 9 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 10 China visa 60 day limit--leave for weekend?
- 11 Hoi An in December?
- 12 Bali airport transportation
- 13 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 14 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 15 Passport for Indonesia
- 16 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 17 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 18 Is this crazy?
- 19 Dollar traveller cheques
- 20 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 21 India help with where to go
- 22 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 23 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 24 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 25 Halong Bay cruise