Which place is worth a side trip from Osaka: Koyasan or Ise? I know one is Buddhist and the other Shinto. Looking for something spectacularly scenic and unique.
Which one is more do-able as a day trip from Osaka? Or it's better to spend a night there, esp. Koyasan--do templestay?
Thanks for your input!
Sidetrip from Osaka: Koyasan vs Ise?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 At the very beginning stages of planning a trip to Shanghai and Beijing
- 2 Becoming a “Leftover Women”
- 3 Becoming a “Leftover Women”
- 4 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 5 Are you looking for hill resort in Ooty?
- 6 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 7 Most popular show of Shanghai ERA
- 8 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 9 Takayama ideas in April?
- 10 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 11 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 12 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 13 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 14 How to access to Kanazawa New Shinkansen Service March
- 15 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 16 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 17 Osaka shopping
- 18 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 19 Penang
- 20 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 21 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 22 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 23 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 24 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 25 Sri Lanka February 15'