Which place is worth a side trip from Osaka: Koyasan or Ise? I know one is Buddhist and the other Shinto. Looking for something spectacularly scenic and unique.
Which one is more do-able as a day trip from Osaka? Or it's better to spend a night there, esp. Koyasan--do templestay?
Thanks for your input!
Sidetrip from Osaka: Koyasan vs Ise?
- 1 NYT article in drop in women traveling to India
- 2 package tours to thailand, flying from us
- 3 China 2013 - 17 Days, 7 Airlines, 12 Flights, 21,206 Miles
- 4 First-timer seeks weather/sight advice for Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal
- 5 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 6 Food in Uzbekistan
- 7 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 8 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 9 Need help rounding out China itinerary
- 10 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 11 Train Fares in Japan
- 12 First trip to China - Itinerary advice please!
- 13 Firefly airlines - reliable and safe?
- 14 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 15 Udaipur, India
- 16 SEA Honeymoon - Feedback please!
- 17 Eight Days Solo in Burma
- 18 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 19 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 20 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013
- 21 independent travel in India
- 22 Four Seasons Golden Triangle
- 23 Trip Report - 5 1/2 days in Luang Prabang
- 24 Difficulty contacting Thai Elephant Conservation Center
- 25 Narita Limousine Bus vs train