Which place is worth a side trip from Osaka: Koyasan or Ise? I know one is Buddhist and the other Shinto. Looking for something spectacularly scenic and unique.
Which one is more do-able as a day trip from Osaka? Or it's better to spend a night there, esp. Koyasan--do templestay?
Thanks for your input!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trekking in Tsum Valley Nepal with Great Vision Treks&Expedition
- 2 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 3 Need some planning information for Sri lanka trip
- 4 Sri Lanka itinerary questions and beach resort whale watching
- 5 Kunming, Yunnan, China
- 6 What beach to choose?!?!
- 7 Borobudur and Yogyakarta - How long?
- 8 Good Honeymoon Location in August 2015 on a budget
- 9 Business class on JAL
- 10 Private guides & drivers in China
- 11 Dogster: The Great Stumble Forward - India
- 12 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 13 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
- 14 Transit between International flight and domestic at Narita airport
- 15 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 16 Thailand, Myanmar and Cambodia in June
- 17 Traffic in Hanoi
- 18 Beaches a few hours from Bangkok
- 19 Japan Travel - Alone?
- 20 3 day in Hanoi, what’s worth to do?
- 21 traveling from nara to miajima and himeji - help
- 22 Mumbai and tiger trek
- 23 4 hour Hong Kong layover
- 24 India group or private tour?
- 25 Myanmar Photo Trip. Lot's O' Photos!