Which place is worth a side trip from Osaka: Koyasan or Ise? I know one is Buddhist and the other Shinto. Looking for something spectacularly scenic and unique.
Which one is more do-able as a day trip from Osaka? Or it's better to spend a night there, esp. Koyasan--do templestay?
Thanks for your input!
Sidetrip from Osaka: Koyasan vs Ise?
- 1 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 2 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 3 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 4 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 5 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 6 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 7 Kashmir or Nepal
- 8 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 9 Wildlife Tour of India
- 10 Cell Phones in India
- 11 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 12 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 13 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 14 white sand beaches in thailand
- 15 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 16 Udaipur, India
- 17 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 18 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 19 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 20 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 21 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 22 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 23 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 24 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 25 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions