Which place is worth a side trip from Osaka: Koyasan or Ise? I know one is Buddhist and the other Shinto. Looking for something spectacularly scenic and unique.
Which one is more do-able as a day trip from Osaka? Or it's better to spend a night there, esp. Koyasan--do templestay?
Thanks for your input!
Sidetrip from Osaka: Koyasan vs Ise?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 2 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 3 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 4 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 5 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 6 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 7 Beach selection in Thailand
- 8 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 9 Malaysian honeymoon
- 10 India - 2 Days only
- 11 Burma river cruise
- 12 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 13 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 14 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 15 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 16 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 17 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 18 Travel during China national week?
- 19 My trip report from the Philippines
- 20 China with Collette Tours
- 21 Exploring Thailand
- 22 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok
- 23 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 24 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 25 Traveling solo to Thailand and looking for recommended tour company