Which place is worth a side trip from Osaka: Koyasan or Ise? I know one is Buddhist and the other Shinto. Looking for something spectacularly scenic and unique.
Which one is more do-able as a day trip from Osaka? Or it's better to spend a night there, esp. Koyasan--do templestay?
Thanks for your input!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Pondicherry hotel
- 2 Hotel reservations for Chiang Mai 11/9-11-16?
- 3 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 4 Christmas in Bali
- 5 Surin Beach - Rubbish Reports?
- 6 Tours for 7 hour lay over in Hong Kong
- 7 Kerala- Periyar or Alleppey, which place is more scenic ?
- 8 Arashiyama Excursion
- 9 Help with choosing guided tour
- 10 Trip Report with Pictures and HD Video: Middle East & India
- 11 Yunnan to Guilin
- 12 Video : INDIA - Epic journey through India
- 13 How to avoid MSG in China?
- 14 Christmas in Cambodia
- 15 Best beach in December
- 16 Hotel swimming pools - Delhi and Kolkata and more
- 17 Paddy fields in Vietnam
- 18 China visa
- 19 Japan: SIM card vs. MiFi
- 20 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 21 Inoculations for Vietnam & Camboda
- 22 Kyoto to Tokyo airport - Train or Fly
- 23 Visa to Beijing China
- 24 A couple of Kyoto questions
- 25 Hotel in Langkawi