Which place is worth a side trip from Osaka: Koyasan or Ise? I know one is Buddhist and the other Shinto. Looking for something spectacularly scenic and unique.
Which one is more do-able as a day trip from Osaka? Or it's better to spend a night there, esp. Koyasan--do templestay?
Thanks for your input!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 월드카지노や [[ THQ725.COM ]] 월드카지노주소づ
- 2 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 3 Kyushu in late September
- 4 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 5 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 6 hanoi eats
- 7 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 8 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 9 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 10 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 11 My First India Trip
- 12 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 13 Chiang Mai Itinerary 3 days - help with organizing?
- 14 Planning a 2-week trip to Thailand in mid-August
- 15 Castle & King tour questions
- 16 5 days Japan
- 17 Bicycle riding required?
- 18 A train ride through Java
- 19 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 20 Jogyakarta & - Bali?
- 21 A graduation celebration: Two weeks in Singapore, Java and Bali
- 22 Shanghai to Guilin Weekend Trip-July
- 23 Kathie’s Return to Jogja
- 24 Would This Deter You From Flying On Lao Airlines?
- 25 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!