Which place is worth a side trip from Osaka: Koyasan or Ise? I know one is Buddhist and the other Shinto. Looking for something spectacularly scenic and unique.
Which one is more do-able as a day trip from Osaka? Or it's better to spend a night there, esp. Koyasan--do templestay?
Thanks for your input!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vientiane and ??
- 2 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 3 Bangkok hotel - River sides pros/cons
- 4 Anthony Bourdain - Parts Unknown in VN
- 5 Air Asia now fly to Luang Prabang
- 6 So, why go to Vietnam?
- 7 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 8 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 9 A great trip in India
- 10 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 11 On a scale of 1 to 10, how dirty is India?
- 12 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 13 How to do this
- 14 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 15 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 16 China 31 days Itinerary - Need your advice
- 17 Cell Phone Provider in India
- 18 Delhi costs
- 19 Trekking partner/s for Annapurna circuitic Title
- 20 Japan: ATM Machines
- 21 Angkor Wat Tour - 2 Questions
- 22 Phuket
- 23 Hotel in Delhi
- 24 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 25 Yerevan. Regrets.