Just would like to share with you an amazing place to visit in Bali.
Located on the East side of the Island, you can stop by on your way up North (Amed for example) and those looking for having a peaceful and relaxing time won't be disappointed.
The place is a perfect mix of mountains, rivers and rice fields. The hotels & guesthouses are all very charming and not too expensive (for now...).
If you find the right hotel, you will have a "bungalow" in the middle of these rice fields. And as the rainy season is about to start, then it's the perfect place to be as the rain matches perfectly with the landscapes and makes the atmosphere even cozier and enjoyable.
The setting is beautiful, the people are genuinely nice and helpful (that tends to disappear in more touristic parts of the island)!
Since the first time i discovered it, it became one of my mandatory stops when travelling around the island of gods!
Have a look and enjoy!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 2 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 3 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 4 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 5 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 6 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 7 Has anyone used Sanctuary Ananda to cruise in Burma?
- 8 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 9 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 10 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 12 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 13 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 14 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 15 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 16 Sakura (cherry blossom) forecasts 2016
- 17 A great trip in India
- 18 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 19 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 20 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 21 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 22 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 23 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 24 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 25 Hanoi Hotel