Just would like to share with you an amazing place to visit in Bali.
Located on the East side of the Island, you can stop by on your way up North (Amed for example) and those looking for having a peaceful and relaxing time won't be disappointed.
The place is a perfect mix of mountains, rivers and rice fields. The hotels & guesthouses are all very charming and not too expensive (for now...).
If you find the right hotel, you will have a "bungalow" in the middle of these rice fields. And as the rainy season is about to start, then it's the perfect place to be as the rain matches perfectly with the landscapes and makes the atmosphere even cozier and enjoyable.
The setting is beautiful, the people are genuinely nice and helpful (that tends to disappear in more touristic parts of the island)!
Since the first time i discovered it, it became one of my mandatory stops when travelling around the island of gods!
Have a look and enjoy!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 REVIEW: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 3 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 4 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 5 Budget Servied Apt
- 6 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 7 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 8 Japan rough itinerary
- 9 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 10 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 11 Something about... Malaysia
- 12 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 13 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 14 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 15 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 16 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 17 Japan Itinerary!
- 18 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 19 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 20 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar
- 21 First Trip to Japan in August
- 22 Cherry Blossom Trip April 2018
- 23 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 24 Japan - restaurant reservations
- 25 Planning third trip to Japan