Just would like to share with you an amazing place to visit in Bali.
Located on the East side of the Island, you can stop by on your way up North (Amed for example) and those looking for having a peaceful and relaxing time won't be disappointed.
The place is a perfect mix of mountains, rivers and rice fields. The hotels & guesthouses are all very charming and not too expensive (for now...).
If you find the right hotel, you will have a "bungalow" in the middle of these rice fields. And as the rainy season is about to start, then it's the perfect place to be as the rain matches perfectly with the landscapes and makes the atmosphere even cozier and enjoyable.
The setting is beautiful, the people are genuinely nice and helpful (that tends to disappear in more touristic parts of the island)!
Since the first time i discovered it, it became one of my mandatory stops when travelling around the island of gods!
Have a look and enjoy!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Adelphi Suites
- 2 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 3 2 Weeks in Thailand - Looking for suggestions
- 4 Hakone - where to stay for two nights
- 5 Clothing needs
- 6 Silver shops on New Road behind the Oriental Hotel. Bangkok
- 7 Nancy Chandler maps
- 8 Hong Kong, Thailand Skin products
- 9 Wedding anniversary in Bali
- 10 Phuket Reniassaince/The Shore in November-swimmable beach?
- 11 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 12 Help re. Visa.
- 13 Snow Monkeys in Japan
- 14 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 15 2-3 days to spend near Shanghai: Hangzhou or Monganshan?
- 16 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 17 swim after Christmas at Hoi An vietnam?
- 18 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 19 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 20 Jet Lagged in Mumbai
- 21 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 22 Free Sumo ticket in Fukuoka November 21
- 23 Do we need to reserve trains far in advance or just rock up to Station?
- 24 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 25 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi