Just would like to share with you an amazing place to visit in Bali.
Located on the East side of the Island, you can stop by on your way up North (Amed for example) and those looking for having a peaceful and relaxing time won't be disappointed.
The place is a perfect mix of mountains, rivers and rice fields. The hotels & guesthouses are all very charming and not too expensive (for now...).
If you find the right hotel, you will have a "bungalow" in the middle of these rice fields. And as the rainy season is about to start, then it's the perfect place to be as the rain matches perfectly with the landscapes and makes the atmosphere even cozier and enjoyable.
The setting is beautiful, the people are genuinely nice and helpful (that tends to disappear in more touristic parts of the island)!
Since the first time i discovered it, it became one of my mandatory stops when travelling around the island of gods!
Have a look and enjoy!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 2 gals and 2 weeks in Bali
- 2 Bali airport transportation
- 3 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 4 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 5 Is this crazy?
- 6 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 7 Travel Itenary
- 8 Halong Bay cruise
- 9 Vietnam - 15 day Visa Waiver extended until 30 June 2017
- 10 Japan & WiFi
- 11 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 12 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 13 Passport for Indonesia
- 14 Fabric shops in India
- 15 8 Days in Central/South Vietnam
- 16 thai baht allowance
- 17 japan itenirary help
- 18 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 19 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 20 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 21 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 22 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 23 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 24 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 25 China visa 60 day limit--leave for weekend?