Just would like to share with you an amazing place to visit in Bali.
Located on the East side of the Island, you can stop by on your way up North (Amed for example) and those looking for having a peaceful and relaxing time won't be disappointed.
The place is a perfect mix of mountains, rivers and rice fields. The hotels & guesthouses are all very charming and not too expensive (for now...).
If you find the right hotel, you will have a "bungalow" in the middle of these rice fields. And as the rainy season is about to start, then it's the perfect place to be as the rain matches perfectly with the landscapes and makes the atmosphere even cozier and enjoyable.
The setting is beautiful, the people are genuinely nice and helpful (that tends to disappear in more touristic parts of the island)!
Since the first time i discovered it, it became one of my mandatory stops when travelling around the island of gods!
Have a look and enjoy!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Road Scholar tour in China
- 2 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 3 China in june-July
- 4 Driver for a 18 day trip in Sri Lanka?
- 5 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 6 ? Regarding Can Tho floating market
- 7 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 8 Bali - What to do?
- 9 China in July
- 10 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 11 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 12 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 13 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 14 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 15 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 16 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 17 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 18 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 19 Being customs
- 20 Itinerary feedback please
- 21 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 22 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 23 Tips in Myanmar
- 24 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 25 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed