Just would like to share with you an amazing place to visit in Bali.
Located on the East side of the Island, you can stop by on your way up North (Amed for example) and those looking for having a peaceful and relaxing time won't be disappointed.
The place is a perfect mix of mountains, rivers and rice fields. The hotels & guesthouses are all very charming and not too expensive (for now...).
If you find the right hotel, you will have a "bungalow" in the middle of these rice fields. And as the rainy season is about to start, then it's the perfect place to be as the rain matches perfectly with the landscapes and makes the atmosphere even cozier and enjoyable.
The setting is beautiful, the people are genuinely nice and helpful (that tends to disappear in more touristic parts of the island)!
Since the first time i discovered it, it became one of my mandatory stops when travelling around the island of gods!
Have a look and enjoy!
- 1 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 2 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 3 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 4 Bali Diving on 2014?
- 5 Indian Visa
- 6 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 7 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 8 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 9 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 10 Magical India
- 11 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 12 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 13 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 14 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 15 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 16 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 17 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 18 Don't use World Expeditions
- 19 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 20 First time in Japan
- 21 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 22 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 23 Heyloo Hampi
- 24 Southern India
- 25 Bangkok - November 2014