Just would like to share with you an amazing place to visit in Bali.
Located on the East side of the Island, you can stop by on your way up North (Amed for example) and those looking for having a peaceful and relaxing time won't be disappointed.
The place is a perfect mix of mountains, rivers and rice fields. The hotels & guesthouses are all very charming and not too expensive (for now...).
If you find the right hotel, you will have a "bungalow" in the middle of these rice fields. And as the rainy season is about to start, then it's the perfect place to be as the rain matches perfectly with the landscapes and makes the atmosphere even cozier and enjoyable.
The setting is beautiful, the people are genuinely nice and helpful (that tends to disappear in more touristic parts of the island)!
Since the first time i discovered it, it became one of my mandatory stops when travelling around the island of gods!
Have a look and enjoy!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 2 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 3 My new 10 year china visa
- 4 Elderly tourists attacked in Thailand
- 5 Layover in Hong Kong
- 6 Trip to Thailand - advice
- 7 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 8 5 weeks in Japan - Autumn 2011 Trip Report
- 9 Italy from an Asian base
- 10 2 weeks in Java
- 11 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 13 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 14 Japan SIM / Phone Data Options
- 15 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 16 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process
- 17 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 18 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 19 Hotel with easy access to Itami airport
- 20 Bitchu-Matsuyama Castle Visit
- 21 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 22 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 23 suggestions for 2nd time to Vietnam itinerary
- 24 Update on riding elephants
- 25 Our really quite big adventure, Act 2: a short intermission in Hong Kong