Just would like to share with you an amazing place to visit in Bali.
Located on the East side of the Island, you can stop by on your way up North (Amed for example) and those looking for having a peaceful and relaxing time won't be disappointed.
The place is a perfect mix of mountains, rivers and rice fields. The hotels & guesthouses are all very charming and not too expensive (for now...).
If you find the right hotel, you will have a "bungalow" in the middle of these rice fields. And as the rainy season is about to start, then it's the perfect place to be as the rain matches perfectly with the landscapes and makes the atmosphere even cozier and enjoyable.
The setting is beautiful, the people are genuinely nice and helpful (that tends to disappear in more touristic parts of the island)!
Since the first time i discovered it, it became one of my mandatory stops when travelling around the island of gods!
Have a look and enjoy!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 2 India help needed
- 3 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 4 Sim cards and adaptors
- 5 Sri Lanka Visa
- 6 Hoi Ann hotel
- 7 Hotel in Hanoi
- 8 Place to stay Hue
- 9 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 10 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 11 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 12 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 13 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 14 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 15 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 16 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 17 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 18 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 19 Trekking outside Sapa
- 20 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 21 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 22 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 23 Go to Pai or not?
- 24 Ko Kraden hotels
- 25 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake