Just would like to share with you an amazing place to visit in Bali.
Located on the East side of the Island, you can stop by on your way up North (Amed for example) and those looking for having a peaceful and relaxing time won't be disappointed.
The place is a perfect mix of mountains, rivers and rice fields. The hotels & guesthouses are all very charming and not too expensive (for now...).
If you find the right hotel, you will have a "bungalow" in the middle of these rice fields. And as the rainy season is about to start, then it's the perfect place to be as the rain matches perfectly with the landscapes and makes the atmosphere even cozier and enjoyable.
The setting is beautiful, the people are genuinely nice and helpful (that tends to disappear in more touristic parts of the island)!
Since the first time i discovered it, it became one of my mandatory stops when travelling around the island of gods!
Have a look and enjoy!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trekking in Nepal Information
- 2 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 3 Vaccinations
- 4 Chengdu and Beijing
- 5 Help finding a ryokan / onsen!
- 6 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 7 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 8 Southern India here we come
- 9 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 10 One month on Bali/Lombok
- 11 2 months in Indonesia
- 12 Bridge players Beware!!
- 13 a year in burma
- 14 First time to SEA
- 15 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 16 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 17 Vietnam vs. Beijing
- 18 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 19 Seoul Searching Questions
- 20 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 21 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 22 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 23 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 24 I miss Mongolia
- 25 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation