Just would like to share with you an amazing place to visit in Bali.
Located on the East side of the Island, you can stop by on your way up North (Amed for example) and those looking for having a peaceful and relaxing time won't be disappointed.
The place is a perfect mix of mountains, rivers and rice fields. The hotels & guesthouses are all very charming and not too expensive (for now...).
If you find the right hotel, you will have a "bungalow" in the middle of these rice fields. And as the rainy season is about to start, then it's the perfect place to be as the rain matches perfectly with the landscapes and makes the atmosphere even cozier and enjoyable.
The setting is beautiful, the people are genuinely nice and helpful (that tends to disappear in more touristic parts of the island)!
Since the first time i discovered it, it became one of my mandatory stops when travelling around the island of gods!
Have a look and enjoy!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 2 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 3 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 4 BKK Airport Meeting Spot
- 5 5 nights in Japan.
- 6 vietnam and laos
- 7 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 8 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 9 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?
- 10 Visa
- 11 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 12 Affordable Japan
- 13 Japan tips: where to stay in Tokyo, where to snowboard and day trips
- 14 Castle & King
- 15 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 16 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 17 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 18 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 19 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 20 Trip Report : Incredible India!
- 21 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 22 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 23 What I like about Mumbai
- 24 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 25 5 Days in Siem Reap