Just would like to share with you an amazing place to visit in Bali.
Located on the East side of the Island, you can stop by on your way up North (Amed for example) and those looking for having a peaceful and relaxing time won't be disappointed.
The place is a perfect mix of mountains, rivers and rice fields. The hotels & guesthouses are all very charming and not too expensive (for now...).
If you find the right hotel, you will have a "bungalow" in the middle of these rice fields. And as the rainy season is about to start, then it's the perfect place to be as the rain matches perfectly with the landscapes and makes the atmosphere even cozier and enjoyable.
The setting is beautiful, the people are genuinely nice and helpful (that tends to disappear in more touristic parts of the island)!
Since the first time i discovered it, it became one of my mandatory stops when travelling around the island of gods!
Have a look and enjoy!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 2 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 3 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 4 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 5 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 6 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 7 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 8 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 9 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 10 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 11 1st time Japan - solo female
- 12 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 13 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 14 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 15 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 16 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 17 Odyssey unlimited
- 18 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 19 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 20 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 21 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 22 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 23 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 24 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 25 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February