My (future) husband I will be spending 3 weeks in Singapore for our honeymoon. We would like to spend 10 days in Singapore & 20 days on several side trips to Malaysia and Indonesia via train/boat (no planes)
1. What 1-day or multi-day side trips are good from Singapore (in Indonesia or Malaysia??)
2. The other thing we were wondering about is whether Malaysia safe for Americans? We have been reading about some Taliban networks located in Malaysia and are a little worried we may not be safe as Americans. There has also been American kidnapping in some Asian countries so we are a little afraid of that possibility, too. (Probably wont happen but it's crossed our miind).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 2 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 3 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 4 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 5 India in March and April??
- 6 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 7 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 8 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 9 Japan- National Holiday
- 10 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 11 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 12 Passport
- 13 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 14 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 15 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 16 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 17 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 18 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 19 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 20 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 21 Amakusa island help
- 22 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 23 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 24 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 25 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.