My (future) husband I will be spending 3 weeks in Singapore for our honeymoon. We would like to spend 10 days in Singapore & 20 days on several side trips to Malaysia and Indonesia via train/boat (no planes)
1. What 1-day or multi-day side trips are good from Singapore (in Indonesia or Malaysia??)
2. The other thing we were wondering about is whether Malaysia safe for Americans? We have been reading about some Taliban networks located in Malaysia and are a little worried we may not be safe as Americans. There has also been American kidnapping in some Asian countries so we are a little afraid of that possibility, too. (Probably wont happen but it's crossed our miind).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Solo advice for Tokyo and Hong Kong
- 2 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 3 How do i get a Visa for Vietnam?
- 4 Georgia (country) Trip Report
- 5 Traffic and Police in India
- 6 New Thai Visa
- 7 What island to visit while visiting HongKong
- 8 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 9 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 10 Advice on hotels in Shinjuku
- 11 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 12 New Years in Japan
- 13 A Victory Day Tour
- 14 India visa for new passport
- 15 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 16 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 17 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 18 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 19 Serendipity Srilanka
- 20 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 21 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 22 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 23 Sri Lanka in December
- 24 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 25 january 31 in colombo