My (future) husband I will be spending 3 weeks in Singapore for our honeymoon. We would like to spend 10 days in Singapore & 20 days on several side trips to Malaysia and Indonesia via train/boat (no planes)
1. What 1-day or multi-day side trips are good from Singapore (in Indonesia or Malaysia??)
2. The other thing we were wondering about is whether Malaysia safe for Americans? We have been reading about some Taliban networks located in Malaysia and are a little worried we may not be safe as Americans. There has also been American kidnapping in some Asian countries so we are a little afraid of that possibility, too. (Probably wont happen but it's crossed our miind).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 2 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 3 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 4 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 5 50th Anniversary trip
- 6 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 7 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 8 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 9 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 10 Help - India take 2
- 11 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 12 CNX late arrival?
- 13 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 14 best singapore hotel
- 15 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 16 is this a good travel plan?
- 17 currency conversion
- 18 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 19 The truth about elephant tourism
- 20 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 21 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 22 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 23 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 24 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 25 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary