My (future) husband I will be spending 3 weeks in Singapore for our honeymoon. We would like to spend 10 days in Singapore & 20 days on several side trips to Malaysia and Indonesia via train/boat (no planes)
1. What 1-day or multi-day side trips are good from Singapore (in Indonesia or Malaysia??)
2. The other thing we were wondering about is whether Malaysia safe for Americans? We have been reading about some Taliban networks located in Malaysia and are a little worried we may not be safe as Americans. There has also been American kidnapping in some Asian countries so we are a little afraid of that possibility, too. (Probably wont happen but it's crossed our miind).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tec*h TECHNICAL SUPP0RT AOL MAIL CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 AOL LOGIN 24*7
- 2 Tea estates of Munnar
- 3 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 4 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 5 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 6 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 7 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 8 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 9 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 10 Booking on the fly
- 11 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 12 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 13 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 14 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 15 like my food
- 16 Laos or Kerala?
- 17 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 18 Portable wifi rental
- 19 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 20 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 21 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 22 Duty-Free on Arrival at Hanoi Noi Bai Airport
- 23 Gluten Free in Armenia?
- 24 Uzbekistan Visa
- 25 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott