My (future) husband I will be spending 3 weeks in Singapore for our honeymoon. We would like to spend 10 days in Singapore & 20 days on several side trips to Malaysia and Indonesia via train/boat (no planes)
1. What 1-day or multi-day side trips are good from Singapore (in Indonesia or Malaysia??)
2. The other thing we were wondering about is whether Malaysia safe for Americans? We have been reading about some Taliban networks located in Malaysia and are a little worried we may not be safe as Americans. There has also been American kidnapping in some Asian countries so we are a little afraid of that possibility, too. (Probably wont happen but it's crossed our miind).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 2 Would travelers still be wise to use travel agents for Myanmar?
- 3 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 4 Japan, Thailand Itinerary
- 5 Getting From Bangkok to Koh Phangan
- 6 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 7 Tokyo hotel help
- 8 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 9 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 10 Silk weaving community in Bangkok
- 11 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 12 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 13 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 14 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 15 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 16 Impressions of India
- 17 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 18 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 19 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 20 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 21 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 22 How much Yen?
- 23 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 24 South Korea for Chuseok
- 25 Bhutan... Have You Been