My (future) husband I will be spending 3 weeks in Singapore for our honeymoon. We would like to spend 10 days in Singapore & 20 days on several side trips to Malaysia and Indonesia via train/boat (no planes)
1. What 1-day or multi-day side trips are good from Singapore (in Indonesia or Malaysia??)
2. The other thing we were wondering about is whether Malaysia safe for Americans? We have been reading about some Taliban networks located in Malaysia and are a little worried we may not be safe as Americans. There has also been American kidnapping in some Asian countries so we are a little afraid of that possibility, too. (Probably wont happen but it's crossed our miind).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 2 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 3 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 4 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 5 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 6 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 7 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 8 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 9 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 10 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 11 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 12 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 13 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 14 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 15 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 16 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 17 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 18 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 19 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 20 A great trip in India
- 21 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 22 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 23 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 24 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 25 Nai Thon beach Thailand