We are goig to visit our college age daughter in singpore next month. we have been in singapore and other areas before. we have about one week in between in singapore to travel. we are considering a short three night visit to no. thailand and on to no. bali or fly to bali and three day sail trip to flores and komodo national park and then return for four nights to bali. we have stayed at ritz carlton before and may try matahari resort in the north. any thoughts.?
Side trips from singapore
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 2 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 3 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 4 Travel Insurance
- 5 Anyone in Bangkok
- 6 South East Asia
- 7 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 8 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 9 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 10 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 11 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 12 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 13 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 14 Destinations near Hat Yai?
- 15 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 16 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 17 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 18 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 19 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 20 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 21 1 week Philippines
- 22 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 23 Japan: best time to go?
- 24 Magical India
- 25 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com