We are goig to visit our college age daughter in singpore next month. we have been in singapore and other areas before. we have about one week in between in singapore to travel. we are considering a short three night visit to no. thailand and on to no. bali or fly to bali and three day sail trip to flores and komodo national park and then return for four nights to bali. we have stayed at ritz carlton before and may try matahari resort in the north. any thoughts.?
Side trips from singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 buying a van in Mongolia
- 2 April in Bangkok, again!
- 3 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 4 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 5 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 6 Japan, japan
- 7 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 8 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 9 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 10 Hong Kong restaurants
- 11 Problems at 12,000'
- 12 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 13 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 14 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 15 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 16 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 17 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 18 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 19 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 20 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 21 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 22 How safe is Delhi/India
- 23 Malaria
- 24 Vietnam and coffee
- 25 I'm going to Japan!