We are goig to visit our college age daughter in singpore next month. we have been in singapore and other areas before. we have about one week in between in singapore to travel. we are considering a short three night visit to no. thailand and on to no. bali or fly to bali and three day sail trip to flores and komodo national park and then return for four nights to bali. we have stayed at ritz carlton before and may try matahari resort in the north. any thoughts.?
Side trips from singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 You guys have beautiful babies but down for moms watching
- 2 day bus Yangon -Kalaw?
- 3 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 4 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 5 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 6 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 7 Advice re. day trip from Chiang Rai to Mae Sai & Golden Triangle
- 8 Airport pick up from Narita
- 9 Will the new $100 bill be rejected or accepted in Burma?
- 10 Thailand Flights-Bangkok to Phuket
- 11 help with itinerary!
- 12 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 13 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 14 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 16 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 17 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 18 Christmas Time in India
- 19 Having doubts with China
- 20 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 21 Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- 22 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 23 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 24 What are the best near places to tour from Panchalingeswar in Odisha
- 25 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop