We are goig to visit our college age daughter in singpore next month. we have been in singapore and other areas before. we have about one week in between in singapore to travel. we are considering a short three night visit to no. thailand and on to no. bali or fly to bali and three day sail trip to flores and komodo national park and then return for four nights to bali. we have stayed at ritz carlton before and may try matahari resort in the north. any thoughts.?
Side trips from singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 language problem in japan
- 2 Japan Itinerary & Logistics - help, feeling frantic!
- 3 Nepal
- 4 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 5 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 6 two free days in Beijing
- 7 hotels in Singapore-1st time there
- 8 April in Bangkok, again!
- 9 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 10 Japan - spending money?
- 11 Teaching English in Asia or Europe
- 12 China in 12 Days
- 13 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 14 Travel agencies in India e.g. Legends and Palaces, Castle and King
- 15 1st Trip to Bali
- 16 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 17 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 18 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 19 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 20 Your thoughts on Nepal and how long to visit
- 21 water villages, shanghai
- 22 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 23 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 24 Private Guide in Chiang Mai
- 25 last minute plan to visit Sapa, Vietnam -- help