They will still be camped out at Lumpini. But, the streets will be reopened.
Shutdown of the Shutdown
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Clothing needs
- 2 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 3 Help re. Visa.
- 4 Nancy Chandler maps
- 5 2 Weeks in Thailand - Looking for suggestions
- 6 Phuket Reniassaince/The Shore in November-swimmable beach?
- 7 Wedding anniversary in Bali
- 8 Snow Monkeys in Japan
- 9 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 10 Mekong River Cruises
- 11 swim after Christmas at Hoi An vietnam?
- 12 16 days in Vietnam
- 13 Silver shops on New Road behind the Oriental Hotel. Bangkok
- 14 2-3 days to spend near Shanghai: Hangzhou or Monganshan?
- 15 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 16 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 17 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 18 Jet Lagged in Mumbai
- 19 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 20 Free Sumo ticket in Fukuoka November 21
- 21 Do we need to reserve trains far in advance or just rock up to Station?
- 22 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 23 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi
- 24 Hong Kong, Thailand Skin products
- 25 Loy Krathong - do you need tickets?