They will still be camped out at Lumpini. But, the streets will be reopened.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Due to our dependency Tvolve
- 2 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 3 India Trip Report
- 4 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 5 Best Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 6 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 7 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 8 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 9 Visiting China - must be tour
- 10 Hanoi Hotel
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 12 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 13 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 14 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 15 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 16 Recommendations for Asian Tour
- 17 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 18 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 19 Udon Thani to Chiang Mai by road
- 20 Thailand - Khao Lak [Andaman Coast] area
- 21 An island paradise?
- 22 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 23 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 24 mekong delta vietnam tours which operator to go for?
- 25 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??