It's been 20 (okay, maybe closer to 30) years since I've been thru the Taipei airport. It was very small way back then. Since we'll have a 3 hrs layover before heading to Thailand (starting from Denver) thought it would be so nice to shower. Anyone know of shower facilities in the Taipei airport? Thanks in advance.
Showers in Taipei airport???
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Has anyone seen any tandem bicycle rentals in Luang Prabang?
- 2 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 3 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 4 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 5 Driving in Laos
- 6 Best Taiwan Sites
- 7 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 8 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 9 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 10 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 11 Passport Safety
- 12 Sightseeing suggestions for Manila
- 13 My trip report from the Philippines
- 14 Art in Shanghai
- 15 One week in Thailand
- 16 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 17 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 18 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 19 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 20 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 21 Where to Play Basketball In Phuket
- 22 Cebu/Bohol - where to stay, how to see Chocolate Hills
- 23 Obtaining Thai Visa in Laos
- 24 Thailand mid-December
- 25 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?