It's been 20 (okay, maybe closer to 30) years since I've been thru the Taipei airport. It was very small way back then. Since we'll have a 3 hrs layover before heading to Thailand (starting from Denver) thought it would be so nice to shower. Anyone know of shower facilities in the Taipei airport? Thanks in advance.
Showers in Taipei airport???
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 2 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 3 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 4 Photos from India!
- 5 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 6 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 7 Myanmar River Cruises
- 8 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 9 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 10 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 11 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 12 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 13 How to handle cash in Japan
- 14 Great Wall hike
- 15 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan
- 16 Some Practical Advice on Japan from a just-returned first timer
- 17 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 18 Six days in Hong Kong
- 19 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 20 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 21 Storing photos while traveling
- 22 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 23 22 hour overlay in Tokyo, any ideas?
- 24 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 25 BANGKOK HOTELS