We have a plan to visit Luang Prabang, Siem Reap and Viet Nam top to bottom in January and February. We are wondering about the pros and cons of including Phnom Penh and/or Vientiane in our itinerary. If we were to include Phnom Penh or Vientiane do you have suggestions about what to do and see while we are there?
Should we include Phnom Penh/Vientiane?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 2 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 3 US citizens applying for India visa--take care which website you use
- 4 One week in Thailand
- 5 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 6 Is Asiana Airlines safe?
- 7 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 8 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 9 Kyoto: hotel choices, guides,day trip to Nara
- 10 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 11 Which is better with kids, Dubai or Singapore ?
- 12 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 13 Assistance planning remaining 5 days in South Thailand
- 14 First trip to China ! Need help with itinerary
- 15 Mangalore, India as cruise stop…seems underwhelming
- 16 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 17 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 18 Indian visa
- 19 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 20 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 21 Hello from Thailand - I'm here!
- 22 Art in Shanghai
- 23 Dress code in India
- 24 One week in India
- 25 Wedding anniversary in Bali