We are looking to go to Vietnam in February due to weather conditions. But I now see the Vietnamese New Year and Tet run from Feb 19 - 24. Should we go in January instead or would this be interesting for us?
Should we avoid TET holiday in Ho Chi Minh City?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kashmir first week of June onwards, a few concerns
- 2 Planning trip to India, have a couple of questions
- 3 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 4 Yangshuo or Tiger Leaping Gorge -- bad idea in the winter over Christmas?
- 5 Bali , camboidia, Laos itinerary - please tweak
- 6 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 7 Planning for Nov/Dec trip to Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, LP, Hanoi via HK
- 8 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 9 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 10 Asia Tour Companies
- 11 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 12 thai air Discovery pass question
- 13 Spending a Week in Bangalore-Any Ideas?
- 14 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 15 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 16 Kllok Travel for Hong Kong. Anybody use it?
- 17 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 18 Angkor Wat guide
- 19 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 20 CAMBODIA to VIETNAM
- 21 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 22 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 23 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 24 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 25 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists