This is the first time my family (all adults) and I will be travelling to Singapore. Should I arrange for a travel guide to show around the place or do it myself? Is it easy to travel to different places in Singapore? Any suggestions how/where I can arrange for a travel guide. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thai Elephants
- 2 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 3 Japan/Korea/HK
- 4 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 5 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 6 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 7 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 8 India itinerary critique please
- 9 Impressions of India
- 10 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 11 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 12 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 13 7ish days in Myanmar, advice please (itinerary, ballooning, restaurants)
- 14 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 15 Vientiane and ??
- 16 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 17 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 18 Mumbai short visit
- 19 which city should i start from first
- 20 Do not miss the variety of Indonesian cultural festivals in 2017
- 21 Cultural Festivals of Indonesia
- 22 Sri Lanka in August
- 23 Camel Safar in Rajastan
- 24 Looking for Hong Kong (HK) Tourism Guide
- 25 Hong Kong