The security situation in PNG comes very controversial over various internet sources!
Many governement travel advice offices warn for terrible things to happen, while travellers report better situation.
iI anybody has a good idea about how things are going this period, I would be greatfull to know!
My plan is to travel solo and budget, so with public transport and stay at simple places, which might expose the backpacker to some more possible danger, instead of staying in top end hotels with security, private transport etc, which is not my case.
I'm thinking to enter overland from Indonesia and stay for about 10 days, then return to Indonesia or fly ex Port Moresby.
Many thanks guys
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Number Of Strategies For Girl'S Health And Beauty cellvia
- 2 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 3 Advice for a newbie!
- 4 Sakura (cherry blossom) forecasts 2016
- 5 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 6 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 7 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 8 A great trip in India
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 10 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 11 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 12 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 13 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 14 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 15 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 16 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 17 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 18 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 19 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 20 Hanoi Hotel
- 21 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 22 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 23 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 24 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 25 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo