The security situation in PNG comes very controversial over various internet sources!
Many governement travel advice offices warn for terrible things to happen, while travellers report better situation.
iI anybody has a good idea about how things are going this period, I would be greatfull to know!
My plan is to travel solo and budget, so with public transport and stay at simple places, which might expose the backpacker to some more possible danger, instead of staying in top end hotels with security, private transport etc, which is not my case.
I'm thinking to enter overland from Indonesia and stay for about 10 days, then return to Indonesia or fly ex Port Moresby.
Many thanks guys
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hoi An Discovery
- 2 Planning a trek to Sikkim amid 16-21 of December 2016
- 3 blessing of the floor
- 4 chennai escorts
- 5 Do you want Savetakatak your money?
- 6 Holiday in Sri Lanka Dilra Tours
- 7 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 8 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 9 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 10 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 11 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 12 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 13 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 14 India Safari 2017
- 15 Japan- National Holiday
- 16 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 17 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 18 India in March and April??
- 19 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 20 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 21 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 22 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 23 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 24 Rishikesh, India
- 25 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City