The security situation in PNG comes very controversial over various internet sources!
Many governement travel advice offices warn for terrible things to happen, while travellers report better situation.
iI anybody has a good idea about how things are going this period, I would be greatfull to know!
My plan is to travel solo and budget, so with public transport and stay at simple places, which might expose the backpacker to some more possible danger, instead of staying in top end hotels with security, private transport etc, which is not my case.
I'm thinking to enter overland from Indonesia and stay for about 10 days, then return to Indonesia or fly ex Port Moresby.
Many thanks guys
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 켑틴프라이드 릴게임 ［［홈 피 - kkn36.com ］
- 2 스위피 ▣ 홈피: 【_mk289.com_】
- 3 신천지릴게임 ◐ 도메인 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 4 다빈치 릴게임 ＜접_속: kkn36.com＞
- 5 바다이야기릴게임 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 6 오션파라다이스 릴게임 《접 속 : kkn36.com》
- 7 무료다빈치 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 8 성인온라인 릴게임 《접 속 : kkn36.com》
- 9 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 10 South Korea for Chuseok
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 13 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 14 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 15 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 16 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 17 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 18 Tokyo hotel help
- 19 Bali - What to do?
- 20 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 21 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 22 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 23 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 24 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 25 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel