I would love some info on what would be the best place to stay in Bali on a budget . There is a group of about 7 or us going for just a couple of days. We are looking for outstanding beaches to relax on, access to great nightlife, restaurants with local flavor and proximity to sightseeing attractions.... All on a budget as we are flight attendants late 20s to early 30s. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Facebook@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:308:2504 Facebook Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 3 Budget Servied Apt
- 4 shanghai for 4 days
- 5 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 6 Japan rough itinerary
- 7 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 8 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 9 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 10 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 12 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 13 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 14 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 15 Something about... Malaysia
- 16 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 17 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 18 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 19 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 20 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 21 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 22 Japan Itinerary!
- 23 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 24 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 25 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar