I would love some info on what would be the best place to stay in Bali on a budget . There is a group of about 7 or us going for just a couple of days. We are looking for outstanding beaches to relax on, access to great nightlife, restaurants with local flavor and proximity to sightseeing attractions.... All on a budget as we are flight attendants late 20s to early 30s. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 사설카지노 ※☆ ← Bmb95.COm ※☆ ← 해외카지노추천
- 2 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 3 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 4 currency conversion
- 5 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 6 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 7 One day in Saigon
- 8 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 9 Bali private driver recommendation
- 10 North India Itinerary advice
- 11 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 12 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 13 The Indian money crunch.
- 14 The truth about elephant tourism
- 15 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 16 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 17 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 18 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 19 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 20 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 21 Kerala trip
- 22 E Visa for India?
- 23 1-2 months South East Asia
- 24 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 25 Help - India.