What are some of the things that would be great to buy in India at absolutely cheap or reasonable prices. Please give us some tips on things and where to find them in Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Mumbai, and Bangalore.
Thank you kindly.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Seoul Searching Questions
- 2 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 3 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 4 Hakone station confusion
- 5 Hotel 71 in Dhaka – Best 3 Star Hotel in Dhaka near Airport Bangladesh.
- 6 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 7 Japanese art
- 8 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 9 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 10 Visa on Arrival
- 11 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 12 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 13 Cebu where to stay
- 14 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 15 Borneo/Sabah Itinerary: Danum or Kinabatagan?
- 16 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 17 Traveling to SE Asia
- 18 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 19 Tailor recommendation in Hoi An Viet Nam
- 20 Rupees upon arrival in Delhi
- 21 Rifaximin for the dreaded stomach issues
- 22 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 23 Scenery around Luang Prabang
- 24 TOKYO tour guide
- 25 travel ideas for Thailand and ??