What are some of the things that would be great to buy in India at absolutely cheap or reasonable prices. Please give us some tips on things and where to find them in Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Mumbai, and Bangalore.
Thank you kindly.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Do you wish to make above RM4,000 per day?
- 2 Do you wish to make above RM4,000 per day?
- 3 Do you wish to make above RM4,000 per day?
- 4 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 5 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 6 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 7 Safari in India to Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Corbett; plus Delhi & Agra
- 8 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 9 Singapore Air non-stop SFO-SIN to start in October
- 10 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali
- 11 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 12 Halong Bay cruise
- 13 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 14 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 15 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 16 Is this crazy?
- 17 In Seoul for one day
- 18 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 19 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 20 India help with where to go
- 21 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 22 Hong Kong / Bangkok / Seoul / Tokyo
- 23 Taxis in Yangon
- 24 Feb 17 Itinenary (Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia)
- 25 144 Hour Visa Exception China