I head off to Bali on Thursday, where our Company is holding it's annual conference. After the conference we are heading up to Canggu for our Annual Staff Retreat. I'm just wondering if anyone can advise whether Canggu has a shopping hub. I'm not sure if it's actually a 'getaway' place FROM shopping hubs! If you know what I mean?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 I miss Mongolia
- 2 Seoul Searching Questions
- 3 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 4 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 5 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 6 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 7 Visa on Arrival
- 8 Cooking Classes & Private Tours- Bangkok
- 9 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 10 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 11 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 12 Cambodia to Vietnam via Phu Quoc - visa question, please help
- 13 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 14 Japanese art
- 15 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 16 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 17 Which website to check train availability & cost
- 18 First time to SEA
- 19 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 20 Shanghai - one free day ?what to do
- 21 Preliminary planning - Sri Lanka+Singapore+Bangkok
- 22 Hakone station confusion
- 23 Malaysia or Philipines May or end of June
- 24 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 25 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation