We are just back from a wonderful trip to Japan. While there we went to Akhiabara as my daughter was excited about getting some Nintento and Wii games. However, all the big and small shops confirmed that they only had Japanese versions. "No English" was the unanimous response we got which was terribly disappointing. Is this something lost in translation for us or do they only sell Japanese language versions? I am rather puzzled about this and some enlightenment would be good!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali airport transportation
- 2 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 3 Passport for Indonesia
- 4 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 5 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 6 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 7 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 8 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 9 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 10 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 11 Is this crazy?
- 12 Dollar traveller cheques
- 13 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 14 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 15 India help with where to go
- 16 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 17 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 18 Hoi An in December?
- 19 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 20 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 21 Halong Bay cruise
- 22 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 23 Safari in India to Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Corbett; plus Delhi & Agra
- 24 Singapore Air non-stop SFO-SIN to start in October
- 25 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali