We are just back from a wonderful trip to Japan. While there we went to Akhiabara as my daughter was excited about getting some Nintento and Wii games. However, all the big and small shops confirmed that they only had Japanese versions. "No English" was the unanimous response we got which was terribly disappointing. Is this something lost in translation for us or do they only sell Japanese language versions? I am rather puzzled about this and some enlightenment would be good!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotel in Hanoi
- 2 Where to eat on a budget in Tokyo
- 3 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 4 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 5 Old post about handycraft area in Luang Prabang
- 6 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 7 Best place to get a SIM card or phone for Japan, India?
- 8 Tigerwalah Experience
- 9 Udon Thani, Thailand - Rustic Pathways high school summer program
- 10 Where best to stay in Penang
- 11 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days
- 12 Bullet train - which JR stations in Tokyo to go to Kyoto
- 13 Beaches closest to Rajasthan
- 14 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 15 Places to see in Kuala Lumpur
- 16 honeymoon in Thailand-help
- 17 Travel from Tokyo to Kanazawa
- 18 Mumbai Airport Help. Is 2 hours enough time for domestic transfer?
- 19 Beijing tours -- worth it?
- 20 Sien Reap Guide/Accomodation
- 21 KOYA-SAN: Hotel, please
- 22 Private guide and driver for India
- 23 NYT: Local cuisine in Siem Reap
- 24 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 25 2 weeks in Asia with a 2 year old (in February)