We are just back from a wonderful trip to Japan. While there we went to Akhiabara as my daughter was excited about getting some Nintento and Wii games. However, all the big and small shops confirmed that they only had Japanese versions. "No English" was the unanimous response we got which was terribly disappointing. Is this something lost in translation for us or do they only sell Japanese language versions? I am rather puzzled about this and some enlightenment would be good!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 2 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 3 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 4 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 5 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 6 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 7 Totally unprepared
- 8 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 9 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 10 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 11 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 12 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 13 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 14 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 15 An island paradise?
- 16 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu
- 17 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 18 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 19 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 20 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 21 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 22 Rental Car Bali
- 23 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 24 Kintamani Tour
- 25 Some notes about South Korea