We are just back from a wonderful trip to Japan. While there we went to Akhiabara as my daughter was excited about getting some Nintento and Wii games. However, all the big and small shops confirmed that they only had Japanese versions. "No English" was the unanimous response we got which was terribly disappointing. Is this something lost in translation for us or do they only sell Japanese language versions? I am rather puzzled about this and some enlightenment would be good!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 2 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 3 http://www.findfitnessidea.com/viatropin/
- 4 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 5 Honeymoon in Bali
- 6 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 7 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 8 GETTING A CHINESE VISA--PERFECTION REQUIRED
- 9 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 10 India E Tourist Visa
- 11 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 12 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 13 New Travelor
- 14 Beautiful location for painting
- 15 ASK FOR CHOOSING RESORT IN NHA TRANG, VIETNAM
- 16 The Lost Frescos of Rajasthan
- 17 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 18 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 19 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 20 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 21 Train Travel in Thailand
- 22 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 23 Phillipines - Tour Companies
- 24 Phuket
- 25 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?