We are just back from a wonderful trip to Japan. While there we went to Akhiabara as my daughter was excited about getting some Nintento and Wii games. However, all the big and small shops confirmed that they only had Japanese versions. "No English" was the unanimous response we got which was terribly disappointing. Is this something lost in translation for us or do they only sell Japanese language versions? I am rather puzzled about this and some enlightenment would be good!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 2 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 3 Visiting China - must be tour
- 4 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 5 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 6 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 8 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 9 Recommendations for Asian Tour
- 10 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 11 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 12 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 13 Udon Thani to Chiang Mai by road
- 14 Thailand - Khao Lak [Andaman Coast] area
- 15 An island paradise?
- 16 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 17 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 18 mekong delta vietnam tours which operator to go for?
- 19 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 20 Budget accommodation in Krabi and Phi Phi island??
- 21 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 22 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 23 Has anyone used Sanctuary Ananda to cruise in Burma?
- 24 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 25 Earthquake in Myanmar