We are just back from a wonderful trip to Japan. While there we went to Akhiabara as my daughter was excited about getting some Nintento and Wii games. However, all the big and small shops confirmed that they only had Japanese versions. "No English" was the unanimous response we got which was terribly disappointing. Is this something lost in translation for us or do they only sell Japanese language versions? I am rather puzzled about this and some enlightenment would be good!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hakone Free Pass
- 2 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 3 Skip Vientaine, a mistake?
- 4 5 days in Bali
- 5 Kathmandu and EBC trek in earthquake aftermath
- 6 Siem Reap: To hire a tour guide or is a driver enough?
- 7 Requesting Opinions on a First Japan Trip this Summer 2015
- 8 Northern India in June
- 9 India for Indiaphiles -- Literature, Cinema, Music, Travel
- 10 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi
- 11 Singapore or Bali
- 12 China in July
- 13 Help With Trip Ideas After Viet Nam-Cambodia River Cruise
- 14 Need advice whether it is worht to rent a car in Phuket or not?
- 15 Needing quick advice with OCI visa and renunciation certificate
- 16 Horrific Pollution in Delhi
- 17 Private guides & drivers in China
- 18 What beach to choose?!?!
- 19 A bit of guidance for a bit of down time during 3 week Thailand trip
- 20 Help with products I didn't declare
- 21 Travel Suggestions for the Stans and companions requested
- 22 travel to Kuala Lumpur July 4-12
- 23 Advice Sought On East Malaysia Itinerary
- 24 Davao Travel and sights, to do's
- 25 JR Summer Seasonal Trains