We are just back from a wonderful trip to Japan. While there we went to Akhiabara as my daughter was excited about getting some Nintento and Wii games. However, all the big and small shops confirmed that they only had Japanese versions. "No English" was the unanimous response we got which was terribly disappointing. Is this something lost in translation for us or do they only sell Japanese language versions? I am rather puzzled about this and some enlightenment would be good!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 GMX@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech c*Are 24/7
- 2 Logistics and Transportation
- 3 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 4 Something about... Malaysia
- 5 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 6 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 7 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 8 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 9 Budget Servied Apt
- 10 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 11 Terracotta Warriors
- 12 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 13 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 14 hiking japan sept
- 15 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 16 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 17 The best way to My Son
- 18 Japan Itinerary!
- 19 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 20 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 21 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 22 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 23 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 24 Japan rough itinerary
- 25 Bangkok- Sky Bars