We are just back from a wonderful trip to Japan. While there we went to Akhiabara as my daughter was excited about getting some Nintento and Wii games. However, all the big and small shops confirmed that they only had Japanese versions. "No English" was the unanimous response we got which was terribly disappointing. Is this something lost in translation for us or do they only sell Japanese language versions? I am rather puzzled about this and some enlightenment would be good!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 50th Anniversary trip
- 2 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 3 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 4 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 5 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 6 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 7 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 8 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 9 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 10 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 11 Help - India take 2
- 12 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 13 CNX late arrival?
- 14 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 15 best singapore hotel
- 16 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 17 is this a good travel plan?
- 18 currency conversion
- 19 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 20 The truth about elephant tourism
- 21 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 22 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 23 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 24 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 25 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June