We are just back from a wonderful trip to Japan. While there we went to Akhiabara as my daughter was excited about getting some Nintento and Wii games. However, all the big and small shops confirmed that they only had Japanese versions. "No English" was the unanimous response we got which was terribly disappointing. Is this something lost in translation for us or do they only sell Japanese language versions? I am rather puzzled about this and some enlightenment would be good!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok hotel - Feedback requested on specific hotels
- 2 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 3 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 4 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 5 Good unlimited data for tourists
- 6 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 7 India: Flying from Varanasi to New Delhi
- 8 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 9 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 10 India Trip Report
- 11 A great trip in India
- 12 Bangkok hotel - River sides pros/cons
- 13 7.5 days in India
- 14 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 15 Traveling with Diabetes type 2 in India
- 16 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 17 Travelling to Malaysia with an invalid Australian Passport
- 18 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 19 Phuket
- 20 Which locations should I select for my Goa trip?
- 21 Japan: ATM Machines
- 22 In Spite of Old and Dilapidated, more Creators Were Attracted
- 23 Don't forget the wellies...
- 24 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 25 Family Japan Trip August 2016