We are just back from a wonderful trip to Japan. While there we went to Akhiabara as my daughter was excited about getting some Nintento and Wii games. However, all the big and small shops confirmed that they only had Japanese versions. "No English" was the unanimous response we got which was terribly disappointing. Is this something lost in translation for us or do they only sell Japanese language versions? I am rather puzzled about this and some enlightenment would be good!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Taipei 10 Night Itinerary
- 2 Bridge players Beware!!
- 3 Southern India here we come
- 4 Vaccinations
- 5 Is series 2006 usd accepted in thailqnd
- 6 Capsule hotels
- 7 Borneo forest fires
- 8 Help finding a ryokan / onsen!
- 9 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 10 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 11 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 12 Chengdu and Beijing
- 13 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 14 One month on Bali/Lombok
- 15 2 months in Indonesia
- 16 a year in burma
- 17 First time to SEA
- 18 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 19 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 20 Vietnam vs. Beijing
- 21 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 22 Seoul Searching Questions
- 23 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 24 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 25 Kampot/Kep- 3 days