We are just back from a wonderful trip to Japan. While there we went to Akhiabara as my daughter was excited about getting some Nintento and Wii games. However, all the big and small shops confirmed that they only had Japanese versions. "No English" was the unanimous response we got which was terribly disappointing. Is this something lost in translation for us or do they only sell Japanese language versions? I am rather puzzled about this and some enlightenment would be good!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotel Chang Mai
- 2 Hotel in Hanoi
- 3 India help needed
- 4 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 5 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 6 Beach hotel Thailand
- 7 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 8 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 9 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 10 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 11 Sim cards and adaptors
- 12 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 13 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 14 Sri Lanka Visa
- 15 Hoi Ann hotel
- 16 Place to stay Hue
- 17 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 18 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 19 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 20 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 21 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 22 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 23 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 24 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 25 Help with SEAsia itinerary