We are just back from a wonderful trip to Japan. While there we went to Akhiabara as my daughter was excited about getting some Nintento and Wii games. However, all the big and small shops confirmed that they only had Japanese versions. "No English" was the unanimous response we got which was terribly disappointing. Is this something lost in translation for us or do they only sell Japanese language versions? I am rather puzzled about this and some enlightenment would be good!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 2 Sunday Brunch in Thailand
- 3 My visit to Thailand
- 4 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 5 What is the Facilities & Services of Maharajas Express Train?
- 6 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 7 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 8 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 9 Gutted!
- 10 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 11 5 weeks in Japan
- 12 My visit to Lao
- 13 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 14 Vietnam and Cambodia opinions needed!
- 15 Family Trip to Japan
- 16 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 17 India Trip Three - Am I crazy?
- 18 Question about jungles (sumatra, borneo) and forest fires
- 19 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 20 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016
- 21 New Member
- 22 Restaurants in Chennai, Kanchipurum and Pondicherry
- 23 Tashi Delek: trip report from Bhutan 2015
- 24 Hong Kong Trip Report November 2015
- 25 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure