We are just back from a wonderful trip to Japan. While there we went to Akhiabara as my daughter was excited about getting some Nintento and Wii games. However, all the big and small shops confirmed that they only had Japanese versions. "No English" was the unanimous response we got which was terribly disappointing. Is this something lost in translation for us or do they only sell Japanese language versions? I am rather puzzled about this and some enlightenment would be good!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Anyone used China Odyssey?
- 2 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 3 Southern India here we come
- 4 Tips for Chiang Rai (or stop eleswhere ?)
- 5 Ningbo places to see and things to do
- 6 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 7 Capsule hotels
- 8 TXinjiang safety KKH Safety
- 9 Vaccinations
- 10 a year in burma
- 11 Borneo forest fires
- 12 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 13 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 14 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 15 Taipei 10 Night Itinerary
- 16 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 17 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 18 Bridge players Beware!!
- 19 Is series 2006 usd accepted in thailqnd
- 20 Help finding a ryokan / onsen!
- 21 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 22 Chengdu and Beijing
- 23 One month on Bali/Lombok
- 24 2 months in Indonesia
- 25 First time to SEA