We are just back from a wonderful trip to Japan. While there we went to Akhiabara as my daughter was excited about getting some Nintento and Wii games. However, all the big and small shops confirmed that they only had Japanese versions. "No English" was the unanimous response we got which was terribly disappointing. Is this something lost in translation for us or do they only sell Japanese language versions? I am rather puzzled about this and some enlightenment would be good!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 (USA) Te*ch SUPP0RT AT&T CONTACT 1:8OO:54O:683O AT&T Reset Password
- 2 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 3 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 4 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 5 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 6 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 7 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 8 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 9 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 10 Christmas in the Alps
- 11 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 12 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 13 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 14 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 15 Laos or Kerala?
- 16 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 17 Bali & Singapore in October
- 18 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 19 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 20 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 21 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 22 Booking on the fly
- 23 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 24 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 25 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?