We are just back from a wonderful trip to Japan. While there we went to Akhiabara as my daughter was excited about getting some Nintento and Wii games. However, all the big and small shops confirmed that they only had Japanese versions. "No English" was the unanimous response we got which was terribly disappointing. Is this something lost in translation for us or do they only sell Japanese language versions? I am rather puzzled about this and some enlightenment would be good!
Shopping in Akhiabara
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Gluten free in Japan?
- 2 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 3 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 4 Bagan Entry Fee to Rise by One-Third
- 5 Help re. Visa.
- 6 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 7 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 8 Thailand - a few more details: phones, and driving map
- 9 Bangkok's JW vs. Marriott Resort and Spa
- 10 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 11 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 12 Need a guide in Burma?
- 13 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 14 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 15 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 16 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 17 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 18 Vietnam Part 7 - the Final Leg
- 19 End Oct & early Nov a good time for viewing wildlife in Borneo?
- 20 One Week in Beijing, what would you do?
- 21 Help with Myanmar Itinerary 15 nights
- 22 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 23 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 24 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 25 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help