We are just back from a wonderful trip to Japan. While there we went to Akhiabara as my daughter was excited about getting some Nintento and Wii games. However, all the big and small shops confirmed that they only had Japanese versions. "No English" was the unanimous response we got which was terribly disappointing. Is this something lost in translation for us or do they only sell Japanese language versions? I am rather puzzled about this and some enlightenment would be good!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 The Must-see temples in Bali!!
- 2 http://vitagarciniahcasite.com/cellology/
- 3 http://naturalsmaleenhancement.com/maxtropin-and-testropin/
- 4 Saigon: French, War, Now Ho Chi Minh
- 5 2 weeks in Java
- 6 Hanoi - silver jewellery
- 7 Buying jewelry in India
- 8 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 9 Blooming chart in Japan
- 10 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/maxtropin/
- 11 http://www.trysupercbdreview.com/maxtropin/
- 12 http://crazybulkshop.com/
- 13 Itinerary Review: What do you think?
- 14 Interesting destinations for 6 weeks in Jan., Feb., or March
- 15 Itinerary review: Alpine Route
- 16 Where to Layover
- 17 9 days in Bali
- 18 4.5 days in Singapore
- 19 Layover in Hong Kong
- 20 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 21 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 22 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 23 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 24 Beach time in Thailand - mid November
- 25 Italy from an Asian base