I am taking a trip over Christmas and will be visiting both Beijing and Hong Kong. I want to do some shopping while I am there, and am not sure where to go.
I am looking to purchase good quality, inexpensive designer clothes, jewelry and accessories. I really want a Canada Goose Coat, Isabel Marant sneakers, and Marni jewelry. I'm coming from NY and want to find stuff that's different from the typical Canal Street knock off fare.
Does anyone have any advice?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Type of clothes to take to Delhi, India
- 2 http://www.trypromusclefit.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 3 fdgdfgfdgdgfddgfdg
- 4 List of Top Packers and Movers in Hyderabad
- 5 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/exoslim/
- 6 Top 4 Packers and Movers Mumbai @
- 7 Crackers with cheese with it; just two o
- 8 Tell Me A Good Place To Stay In Darjeeling?
- 9 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/exoslim/
- 10 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 11 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/megadrox-review/
- 12 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 13 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 14 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 15 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 16 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 17 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 18 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 19 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 20 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 21 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 22 A great trip in India
- 23 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 24 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 25 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo