I am taking a trip over Christmas and will be visiting both Beijing and Hong Kong. I want to do some shopping while I am there, and am not sure where to go.
I am looking to purchase good quality, inexpensive designer clothes, jewelry and accessories. I really want a Canada Goose Coat, Isabel Marant sneakers, and Marni jewelry. I'm coming from NY and want to find stuff that's different from the typical Canal Street knock off fare.
Does anyone have any advice?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Koyasan?
- 2 Your "must try" Japanese food experiences.
- 3 Hakone Ryokan - Gora Kansuiro
- 4 Myanmar Photo Trip. Lot's O' Photos!
- 5 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 6 Which Cities in India if Only Have 8 days on Land?
- 7 Suggestions for plan B?: a week in Thailand in early November
- 8 Japan Itinerary Help
- 9 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 10 Money (and cards) in Myanmar
- 11 Low Humidity August and safe for solo travel?
- 12 Itinerary... and lots of trains. Advice Please
- 13 Trip report: Thailand and Laos - Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Luang Prabang
- 14 Great Wall hike
- 15 I will be in Ubud for 9 days?
- 16 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 17 Vietnam - September 2015
- 18 should i stay in Bali longer for the july 15 holiday ?
- 19 Hotel in Tokyo
- 20 Japan family trip in late Dec
- 21 Hanoi, Vietnam - The last days in April, 2015
- 22 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 23 Myanmar Help
- 24 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
- 25 Rain, hail (softened by sakura) couldn't stop us from loving Japan!