I am taking a trip over Christmas and will be visiting both Beijing and Hong Kong. I want to do some shopping while I am there, and am not sure where to go.
I am looking to purchase good quality, inexpensive designer clothes, jewelry and accessories. I really want a Canada Goose Coat, Isabel Marant sneakers, and Marni jewelry. I'm coming from NY and want to find stuff that's different from the typical Canal Street knock off fare.
Does anyone have any advice?
Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 2 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 3 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 4 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 5 Vietnam - Questions
- 6 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 7 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 8 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 9 Osaka shopping
- 10 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 11 Takayama ideas in April?
- 12 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 13 SW China or Myanmar for 2 weeks+ in NOV???
- 14 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 15 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 16 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 17 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 18 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 19 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 20 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 21 How to access to Kanazawa New Shinkansen Service March
- 22 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 23 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 24 Penang
- 25 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia