I am taking a trip over Christmas and will be visiting both Beijing and Hong Kong. I want to do some shopping while I am there, and am not sure where to go.
I am looking to purchase good quality, inexpensive designer clothes, jewelry and accessories. I really want a Canada Goose Coat, Isabel Marant sneakers, and Marni jewelry. I'm coming from NY and want to find stuff that's different from the typical Canal Street knock off fare.
Does anyone have any advice?
Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 1 Travel Insurance
- 2 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 3 Anyone in Bangkok
- 4 South East Asia
- 5 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 6 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 7 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 8 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 9 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 10 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 11 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 12 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 13 Destinations near Hat Yai?
- 14 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 15 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 16 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 17 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 18 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 19 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 20 1 week Philippines
- 21 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 22 Japan: best time to go?
- 23 Magical India
- 24 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 25 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?