I am taking a trip over Christmas and will be visiting both Beijing and Hong Kong. I want to do some shopping while I am there, and am not sure where to go.
I am looking to purchase good quality, inexpensive designer clothes, jewelry and accessories. I really want a Canada Goose Coat, Isabel Marant sneakers, and Marni jewelry. I'm coming from NY and want to find stuff that's different from the typical Canal Street knock off fare.
Does anyone have any advice?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 2 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 3 Need Help for the itinerary
- 4 Hotel in Hanoi
- 5 Eating in India
- 6 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 7 17-Day Itinerary
- 8 India On Arrival Visa
- 9 vietnam transportation
- 10 Where to eat on a budget in Tokyo
- 11 Old post about handycraft area in Luang Prabang
- 12 Five Days in Ha Giang - Unforgettable
- 13 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 14 12 days in Japan
- 15 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 16 Best place to get a SIM card or phone for Japan, India?
- 17 Tigerwalah Experience
- 18 Udon Thani, Thailand - Rustic Pathways high school summer program
- 19 Where best to stay in Penang
- 20 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days
- 21 Bullet train - which JR stations in Tokyo to go to Kyoto
- 22 Beaches closest to Rajasthan
- 23 Places to see in Kuala Lumpur
- 24 honeymoon in Thailand-help
- 25 Travel from Tokyo to Kanazawa