I am taking a trip over Christmas and will be visiting both Beijing and Hong Kong. I want to do some shopping while I am there, and am not sure where to go.
I am looking to purchase good quality, inexpensive designer clothes, jewelry and accessories. I really want a Canada Goose Coat, Isabel Marant sneakers, and Marni jewelry. I'm coming from NY and want to find stuff that's different from the typical Canal Street knock off fare.
Does anyone have any advice?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Complete range of E-rickshaw with nanya Airconn Pvt Ltd
- 2 Japan in December with a toddler
- 3 Kyoto hotels - Royal Park or Citadines Karasuma?
- 4 Hotel near Shinagawa train station
- 5 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 6 Pl suggest itinerary in Taipei / surrounds for 6 nights Nov 2015
- 7 where can I buy IASO?
- 8 looking for 1 week Vietnam itinerary suggestions
- 9 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 10 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 11 Looking for country suggestions for 2 week itinerary for next year's trip
- 12 Chaing Mai how long and 1-day meditation retreat
- 13 November trip to Myanmar and Cambodia
- 14 Thailand For 5 weeks starting 11/5/2015
- 15 HONG KONG: 9 Must-Dine Restaurants To Suit Every Budget
- 16 Surin Beach - Rubbish Reports?
- 17 Once again, possible Nepal backup
- 18 Thai Air Suspends L.A. Flight
- 19 Help please! Trying to plan an Asia/Middle East/Russia trip!
- 20 Kyushu planning (March-April)
- 21 Yangon's growing photography scene
- 22 Bagan must see with a guide
- 23 Okinawa on Anthony Bourdain tonight
- 24 Nepal - Safe to Go Mid Oct? Earthquakes + Political Unrest
- 25 Arashiyama Excursion