I am taking a trip over Christmas and will be visiting both Beijing and Hong Kong. I want to do some shopping while I am there, and am not sure where to go.
I am looking to purchase good quality, inexpensive designer clothes, jewelry and accessories. I really want a Canada Goose Coat, Isabel Marant sneakers, and Marni jewelry. I'm coming from NY and want to find stuff that's different from the typical Canal Street knock off fare.
Does anyone have any advice?
Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 16 days in Vietnam
- 2 Nancy Chandler maps
- 3 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 4 Silver shops on New Road behind the Oriental Hotel. Bangkok
- 5 Wedding anniversary in Bali
- 6 2-3 days to spend near Shanghai: Hangzhou or Monganshan?
- 7 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 8 swim after Christmas at Hoi An vietnam?
- 9 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 10 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 11 Jet Lagged in Mumbai
- 12 2 Weeks in Thailand - Looking for suggestions
- 13 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 14 Free Sumo ticket in Fukuoka November 21
- 15 Do we need to reserve trains far in advance or just rock up to Station?
- 16 Help re. Visa.
- 17 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 18 Phuket Reniassaince/The Shore in November-swimmable beach?
- 19 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi
- 20 Hong Kong, Thailand Skin products
- 21 Loy Krathong - do you need tickets?
- 22 Ranthambore - where to stay?
- 23 Advice on Tipping in Bali
- 24 flight from Mandalay to Luang Prabang
- 25 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.