I am taking a trip over Christmas and will be visiting both Beijing and Hong Kong. I want to do some shopping while I am there, and am not sure where to go.
I am looking to purchase good quality, inexpensive designer clothes, jewelry and accessories. I really want a Canada Goose Coat, Isabel Marant sneakers, and Marni jewelry. I'm coming from NY and want to find stuff that's different from the typical Canal Street knock off fare.
Does anyone have any advice?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 My First India Trip
- 2 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 3 hanoi eats
- 4 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 5 Chiang Mai Itinerary 3 days - help with organizing?
- 6 Planning a 2-week trip to Thailand in mid-August
- 7 Kyushu in late September
- 8 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 9 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 10 Castle & King tour questions
- 11 5 days Japan
- 12 Bicycle riding required?
- 13 A train ride through Java
- 14 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 15 Jogyakarta & - Bali?
- 16 A graduation celebration: Two weeks in Singapore, Java and Bali
- 17 Shanghai to Guilin Weekend Trip-July
- 18 Kathie’s Return to Jogja
- 19 Would This Deter You From Flying On Lao Airlines?
- 20 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 21 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 22 JAPANiCAN.com
- 23 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 24 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 25 2+3 days in Hong Kong - help w. planning