I am taking a trip over Christmas and will be visiting both Beijing and Hong Kong. I want to do some shopping while I am there, and am not sure where to go.
I am looking to purchase good quality, inexpensive designer clothes, jewelry and accessories. I really want a Canada Goose Coat, Isabel Marant sneakers, and Marni jewelry. I'm coming from NY and want to find stuff that's different from the typical Canal Street knock off fare.
Does anyone have any advice?
Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 2 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 3 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 4 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 5 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 6 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 7 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 8 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 9 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 10 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 11 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 12 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 13 Nepal
- 14 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 15 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 16 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 17 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 18 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 19 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 20 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 21 1st time Japan - solo female
- 22 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 23 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 24 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 25 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July