I am taking a trip over Christmas and will be visiting both Beijing and Hong Kong. I want to do some shopping while I am there, and am not sure where to go.
I am looking to purchase good quality, inexpensive designer clothes, jewelry and accessories. I really want a Canada Goose Coat, Isabel Marant sneakers, and Marni jewelry. I'm coming from NY and want to find stuff that's different from the typical Canal Street knock off fare.
Does anyone have any advice?
Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 2 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 3 What shoes (and clothes) to pack for Thailand?
- 4 Which shoes are best for travelling around Thailand/Laos/Cambodia?
- 5 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 6 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 7 where can i find replica handbags
- 8 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 9 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 10 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 11 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 12 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 13 Destination Bangkok, again
- 14 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 15 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 16 Indonesian visa update
- 17 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 18 Vietnam October 2014
- 19 Distance from Tokyo to port of Yokohama
- 20 Interesting article about "Good News" being tweeted about Tibet
- 21 Shoes for 6 inches of water
- 22 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 23 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 24 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 25 3 days in Teheran