I am taking a trip over Christmas and will be visiting both Beijing and Hong Kong. I want to do some shopping while I am there, and am not sure where to go.
I am looking to purchase good quality, inexpensive designer clothes, jewelry and accessories. I really want a Canada Goose Coat, Isabel Marant sneakers, and Marni jewelry. I'm coming from NY and want to find stuff that's different from the typical Canal Street knock off fare.
Does anyone have any advice?
Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 2 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 3 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 4 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 5 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 6 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 7 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 8 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 9 Destination Bangkok, again
- 10 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 11 Travel during China national week?
- 12 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 13 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 14 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 15 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 16 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 17 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 18 Angkor - when to go?
- 19 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 20 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 21 India with 4 kids
- 22 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 23 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 24 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 25 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!