I am taking a trip over Christmas and will be visiting both Beijing and Hong Kong. I want to do some shopping while I am there, and am not sure where to go.
I am looking to purchase good quality, inexpensive designer clothes, jewelry and accessories. I really want a Canada Goose Coat, Isabel Marant sneakers, and Marni jewelry. I'm coming from NY and want to find stuff that's different from the typical Canal Street knock off fare.
Does anyone have any advice?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 2 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 3 Visa on Arrival
- 4 Cooking Classes & Private Tours- Bangkok
- 5 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 6 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 7 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 8 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 9 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 10 Cambodia to Vietnam via Phu Quoc - visa question, please help
- 11 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 12 Japanese art
- 13 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 14 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 15 Seoul Searching Questions
- 16 Which website to check train availability & cost
- 17 First time to SEA
- 18 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 19 Shanghai - one free day ?what to do
- 20 Preliminary planning - Sri Lanka+Singapore+Bangkok
- 21 Hakone station confusion
- 22 Malaysia or Philipines May or end of June
- 23 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 24 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 25 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?