I am taking a trip over Christmas and will be visiting both Beijing and Hong Kong. I want to do some shopping while I am there, and am not sure where to go.
I am looking to purchase good quality, inexpensive designer clothes, jewelry and accessories. I really want a Canada Goose Coat, Isabel Marant sneakers, and Marni jewelry. I'm coming from NY and want to find stuff that's different from the typical Canal Street knock off fare.
Does anyone have any advice?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Shanghai to Guilin Weekend Trip-July
- 2 Kathie’s Return to Jogja
- 3 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 4 Castle & King tour questions
- 5 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 6 5 days Japan
- 7 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 8 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 9 JAPANiCAN.com
- 10 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 11 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 12 2+3 days in Hong Kong - help w. planning
- 13 A train ride through Java
- 14 Bicycle riding required?
- 15 hanoi eats
- 16 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 17 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 18 Malaysia travel route help!
- 19 3 weeks itinerary China
- 20 Just back from Sabah, Borneo -- Trip report!!!
- 21 Yangon Made Easy
- 22 Hakone Volcano Warning
- 23 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi
- 24 Tour group for Cambodia and Vietnam or Myanmar?
- 25 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?