I am taking a trip over Christmas and will be visiting both Beijing and Hong Kong. I want to do some shopping while I am there, and am not sure where to go.
I am looking to purchase good quality, inexpensive designer clothes, jewelry and accessories. I really want a Canada Goose Coat, Isabel Marant sneakers, and Marni jewelry. I'm coming from NY and want to find stuff that's different from the typical Canal Street knock off fare.
Does anyone have any advice?
Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 2 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 3 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 4 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 5 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 6 Thailand mid-December
- 7 "Naga New Year Festival 2015"
- 8 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 9 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 10 Indian visa
- 11 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 12 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 13 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 14 US citizens applying for India visa--take care which website you use
- 15 One week in Thailand
- 16 Is Asiana Airlines safe?
- 17 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 18 Kyoto: hotel choices, guides,day trip to Nara
- 19 Which is better with kids, Dubai or Singapore ?
- 20 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 21 Assistance planning remaining 5 days in South Thailand
- 22 First trip to China ! Need help with itinerary
- 23 Mangalore, India as cruise stop…seems underwhelming
- 24 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 25 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?