I am taking a trip over Christmas and will be visiting both Beijing and Hong Kong. I want to do some shopping while I am there, and am not sure where to go.
I am looking to purchase good quality, inexpensive designer clothes, jewelry and accessories. I really want a Canada Goose Coat, Isabel Marant sneakers, and Marni jewelry. I'm coming from NY and want to find stuff that's different from the typical Canal Street knock off fare.
Does anyone have any advice?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 2 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 3 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 4 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 5 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 6 Bali - What to do?
- 7 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 8 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 9 Being customs
- 10 Itinerary feedback please
- 11 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 12 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 13 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 14 Tips in Myanmar
- 15 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 16 Road Scholar tour in China
- 17 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 18 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 19 myanmar
- 20 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 21 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 22 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 23 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 24 A beach of choice on Samui
- 25 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing