I am taking a trip over Christmas and will be visiting both Beijing and Hong Kong. I want to do some shopping while I am there, and am not sure where to go.
I am looking to purchase good quality, inexpensive designer clothes, jewelry and accessories. I really want a Canada Goose Coat, Isabel Marant sneakers, and Marni jewelry. I'm coming from NY and want to find stuff that's different from the typical Canal Street knock off fare.
Does anyone have any advice?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 2 Hotels in Kumamoto and Fukuoka
- 3 Hotel in Tokyo
- 4 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 5 Indochina Junk - Which vessel?
- 6 Burma and Vietnam, when to go.
- 7 Another Vietnam Visa Question
- 8 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 9 Cooking class in Rajasthan India.
- 10 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 11 Incheon Transit Tours
- 12 Universal Studios Japan crowd levels in late November 2015?
- 13 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 14 Tokyo with kids : what an amazing trip!
- 15 Vietnam - September 2015
- 16 Seeking Vietnam Itinerary Advice
- 17 2-3 nights in Ubud, where to stay?
- 18 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 19 Burma or Laos.
- 20 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 21 Mid Autumn Festival China - Stay or go?
- 22 Five day itinerary for Bangkok. Ideas?
- 23 Worldspree Thailand or India
- 24 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 25 best town to stay at for vsiting in Cultural Triangle area?