I am taking a trip over Christmas and will be visiting both Beijing and Hong Kong. I want to do some shopping while I am there, and am not sure where to go.
I am looking to purchase good quality, inexpensive designer clothes, jewelry and accessories. I really want a Canada Goose Coat, Isabel Marant sneakers, and Marni jewelry. I'm coming from NY and want to find stuff that's different from the typical Canal Street knock off fare.
Does anyone have any advice?
Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 2 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 3 Bali wedding in villa
- 4 Malaysian honeymoon
- 5 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 6 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 7 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 8 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 9 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 10 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 11 India - 2 Days only
- 12 China with Collette Tours
- 13 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 14 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 15 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 17 Beach selection in Thailand
- 18 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 19 Burma river cruise
- 20 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 21 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 22 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 23 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 24 Travel during China national week?
- 25 My trip report from the Philippines