I am taking a trip over Christmas and will be visiting both Beijing and Hong Kong. I want to do some shopping while I am there, and am not sure where to go.
I am looking to purchase good quality, inexpensive designer clothes, jewelry and accessories. I really want a Canada Goose Coat, Isabel Marant sneakers, and Marni jewelry. I'm coming from NY and want to find stuff that's different from the typical Canal Street knock off fare.
Does anyone have any advice?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thoughts on this itinerary
- 2 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 3 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 4 It can be cheap but awesome!
- 5 Totally unprepared
- 6 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 7 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 8 Shanghai Airpor overnight
- 9 Chengdu, China - Giant Panda Research Base Travel Report
- 10 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 11 Rental Car Bali
- 12 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 13 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 14 Good Eats in Chiang Mai / Chiang Rai
- 15 A great trip in India
- 16 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 17 Krabi, Koh Lanta or other
- 18 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 19 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 20 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 21 Beggars in Siem Reap and Angkor
- 22 Some notes about South Korea
- 23 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 24 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 25 Burma itinerary critic.