I am taking a trip over Christmas and will be visiting both Beijing and Hong Kong. I want to do some shopping while I am there, and am not sure where to go.
I am looking to purchase good quality, inexpensive designer clothes, jewelry and accessories. I really want a Canada Goose Coat, Isabel Marant sneakers, and Marni jewelry. I'm coming from NY and want to find stuff that's different from the typical Canal Street knock off fare.
Does anyone have any advice?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 인터넷카지노주소［ hⅰt 999 , сом ］ォジ온라인카지노
- 2 온라인카지노주소［ hⅰt 999 , сом ］エシ라이브카지노주소
- 3 라이브카지노［ hⅰt 999 , сом ］ェザ생중계카지노주소
- 4 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 5 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 6 A combined trip to Darjeeling and Gangtok
- 7 Vietnam - September 2015
- 8 2-3 nights in Ubud, where to stay?
- 9 BUSAN, attractions and hidden viewpoint hiking!
- 10 Burma or Laos.
- 11 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 12 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 13 best town to stay at for vsiting in Cultural Triangle area?
- 14 Tips for PNG (Varirata NP & POM stay)
- 15 Burma and Vietnam, when to go.
- 16 Seeking Vietnam Itinerary Advice
- 17 What to do with 2 weeks on honeymoon in Paradise Bali
- 18 Planning a 2-week trip to Thailand in mid-August
- 19 hanoi eats
- 20 Hakone accommodation options
- 21 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 22 Off the beaten track in Japan (Recommendation, please)
- 23 Visa
- 24 Comments please on 6 week South India Itinerary
- 25 Restaurants