I am taking a trip over Christmas and will be visiting both Beijing and Hong Kong. I want to do some shopping while I am there, and am not sure where to go.
I am looking to purchase good quality, inexpensive designer clothes, jewelry and accessories. I really want a Canada Goose Coat, Isabel Marant sneakers, and Marni jewelry. I'm coming from NY and want to find stuff that's different from the typical Canal Street knock off fare.
Does anyone have any advice?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 2 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 3 his transferences us to the f
- 4 Which is the best place for Valentines Day Travel Gifts for wife
- 5 Traveling to SE Asia
- 6 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 7 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 8 Tailor recommendation in Hoi An Viet Nam
- 9 Rupees upon arrival in Delhi
- 10 Rifaximin for the dreaded stomach issues
- 11 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 12 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 13 Liza, a hot Russian Escort in Guangzhou
- 14 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 15 welcome to riverside bamboo resort hoi an
- 16 discernible differences and wrinkles, expanding collagen
- 17 Scenery around Luang Prabang
- 18 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 19 Hakone station confusion
- 20 TOKYO tour guide
- 21 travel ideas for Thailand and ??
- 22 1 month in Thailand and??
- 23 Kimballs in Panama
- 24 Japan - 8 nights. Tokyo, Osaka &
- 25 Visa on Arrival