I am taking a trip over Christmas and will be visiting both Beijing and Hong Kong. I want to do some shopping while I am there, and am not sure where to go.
I am looking to purchase good quality, inexpensive designer clothes, jewelry and accessories. I really want a Canada Goose Coat, Isabel Marant sneakers, and Marni jewelry. I'm coming from NY and want to find stuff that's different from the typical Canal Street knock off fare.
Does anyone have any advice?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Pune Models
- 2 Family Trip to Japan
- 3 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 4 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 5 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 6 3 weeks backpacking in Vietnam
- 7 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 8 Most Attractive love spell caster +27730811051 in Australua kuwait Qatar
- 9 Money problem when Cruising different countries in Asia
- 10 Tashi Delek: trip report from Bhutan 2015
- 11 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 12 New Member
- 13 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 14 Eating in Chiang Mai and Pai, Thailand
- 15 Bangkok
- 16 5 weeks in Japan
- 17 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 18 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 19 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 20 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 21 Tokyo Story's Setsuko Hara dies at 95
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 23 India trip report-brief recommendations
- 24 Lodge in Borneo
- 25 Best Singapore Sunday Brunch Hotel?