I am taking a trip over Christmas and will be visiting both Beijing and Hong Kong. I want to do some shopping while I am there, and am not sure where to go.
I am looking to purchase good quality, inexpensive designer clothes, jewelry and accessories. I really want a Canada Goose Coat, Isabel Marant sneakers, and Marni jewelry. I'm coming from NY and want to find stuff that's different from the typical Canal Street knock off fare.
Does anyone have any advice?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotel in Hanoi
- 2 Udon Thani, Thailand - Rustic Pathways high school summer program
- 3 Where best to stay in Penang
- 4 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 5 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days
- 6 Bullet train - which JR stations in Tokyo to go to Kyoto
- 7 Beaches closest to Rajasthan
- 8 Best place to get a SIM card or phone for Japan, India?
- 9 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 10 Places to see in Kuala Lumpur
- 11 honeymoon in Thailand-help
- 12 Travel from Tokyo to Kanazawa
- 13 Mumbai Airport Help. Is 2 hours enough time for domestic transfer?
- 14 Beijing tours -- worth it?
- 15 Sien Reap Guide/Accomodation
- 16 KOYA-SAN: Hotel, please
- 17 Private guide and driver for India
- 18 NYT: Local cuisine in Siem Reap
- 19 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 20 2 weeks in Asia with a 2 year old (in February)
- 21 Five Days in Ha Giang - Unforgettable
- 22 Old post about handycraft area in Luang Prabang
- 23 vietnam transportation
- 24 Private transfer from Singapore Airport
- 25 Qatar airlines to mumbai