I am taking a trip over Christmas and will be visiting both Beijing and Hong Kong. I want to do some shopping while I am there, and am not sure where to go.
I am looking to purchase good quality, inexpensive designer clothes, jewelry and accessories. I really want a Canada Goose Coat, Isabel Marant sneakers, and Marni jewelry. I'm coming from NY and want to find stuff that's different from the typical Canal Street knock off fare.
Does anyone have any advice?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 2 Vaccinations
- 3 Tips for Chiang Rai (or stop eleswhere ?)
- 4 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 5 Southern India here we come
- 6 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 7 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 8 Taipei 10 Night Itinerary
- 9 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 10 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 11 Bridge players Beware!!
- 12 Is series 2006 usd accepted in thailqnd
- 13 Capsule hotels
- 14 Borneo forest fires
- 15 Help finding a ryokan / onsen!
- 16 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 17 Chengdu and Beijing
- 18 One month on Bali/Lombok
- 19 2 months in Indonesia
- 20 a year in burma
- 21 First time to SEA
- 22 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 23 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 24 Vietnam vs. Beijing
- 25 Seoul Searching Questions