We bought some things in Bali. They were to be shipped to Tampa but we have found out since coming back home our shipment is coming by boat to LA. Does anyone have a suggestion for the best way to get our shipment through customs and shipped by semi to Florida? Has anyone had experience with this? Thanks!
Shipment on boat from Bali
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 2 Takayama ideas in April?
- 3 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 4 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 5 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 6 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 7 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 8 3 Weeks in Japan - Please critique my itineary
- 9 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 10 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 11 India
- 12 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 13 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 14 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 15 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U
- 16 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 17 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 18 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 19 Penang
- 20 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 21 Myanmar - Our thoughts and experiences from our recent trip
- 22 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 23 At the very beginning stages of planning a trip to Shanghai and Beijing
- 24 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 25 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia