We bought some things in Bali. They were to be shipped to Tampa but we have found out since coming back home our shipment is coming by boat to LA. Does anyone have a suggestion for the best way to get our shipment through customs and shipped by semi to Florida? Has anyone had experience with this? Thanks!
Shipment on boat from Bali
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 2 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 3 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 4 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 5 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 6 South East Asia
- 7 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 8 Indian Visa
- 9 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 10 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 11 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 12 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 13 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 14 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 15 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 16 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 17 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 18 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 19 Magical India
- 20 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 21 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 22 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 23 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 24 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 25 Don't use World Expeditions