I will be at KCP International for the Winter session. I have a couple of questions.
1. Where is this located at specifically in Shinjuku? By this, I mean what is it's street address?
^ I want to ascertain the direct street address for this place because I want to find a place to live on my own that is either extremely close OR is not too far away.
2. What are some good websites that I can get a very basic but well maintained apartment for the time frame from Jan. 2 or 3 to March 29 or 30? I have already checked the websites Oak House, Sakura House, and Airbnb. Any other recommendations?
I would like to stay under $4100 if possible but I will definitely consider going over this amount if you know of something that is absolutely a steal/deal. Thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Laos or Kerala?
- 2 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 3 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 4 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 5 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 6 Home delivery restaurant in gurgaon
- 7 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 8 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 9 Bali & Singapore in October
- 10 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 11 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 12 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 13 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 14 Booking on the fly
- 15 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 16 Tea estates of Munnar
- 17 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 18 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 19 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 20 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 21 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 22 like my food
- 23 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 24 Portable wifi rental
- 25 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions