I will be at KCP International for the Winter session. I have a couple of questions.
1. Where is this located at specifically in Shinjuku? By this, I mean what is it's street address?
^ I want to ascertain the direct street address for this place because I want to find a place to live on my own that is either extremely close OR is not too far away.
2. What are some good websites that I can get a very basic but well maintained apartment for the time frame from Jan. 2 or 3 to March 29 or 30? I have already checked the websites Oak House, Sakura House, and Airbnb. Any other recommendations?
I would like to stay under $4100 if possible but I will definitely consider going over this amount if you know of something that is absolutely a steal/deal. Thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 2 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 3 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 4 One week in Taiwan (is not enough!)
- 5 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 6 Myanmar tour companies
- 7 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia
- 8 Touristy Thailand
- 9 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 10 Help with 2 week Thailand itinerary
- 11 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 12 A Victory Day Tour
- 13 3 weeks in Japan
- 14 16 hour layover in Indonesia; what to do?
- 15 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 16 Kinosake Onsen Ryokan
- 17 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 18 One Visa for multiple countries?
- 19 Procuring Letter of Invitation from Kazakhastan for Visa
- 20 Memories: Astana, Expo 2017
- 21 A first time for everything in Japan
- 22 EF tours fired incompetent tour guide
- 23 Outlet Adapter Plugs For Sri Lanka And India
- 24 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 25 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice