I will be at KCP International for the Winter session. I have a couple of questions.
1. Where is this located at specifically in Shinjuku? By this, I mean what is it's street address?
^ I want to ascertain the direct street address for this place because I want to find a place to live on my own that is either extremely close OR is not too far away.
2. What are some good websites that I can get a very basic but well maintained apartment for the time frame from Jan. 2 or 3 to March 29 or 30? I have already checked the websites Oak House, Sakura House, and Airbnb. Any other recommendations?
I would like to stay under $4100 if possible but I will definitely consider going over this amount if you know of something that is absolutely a steal/deal. Thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 2 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 3 Other than Kyoto?
- 4 Beijing tours
- 5 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 6 Trip Report : China
- 7 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 8 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 9 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 10 A great trip in India
- 11 Japan GTG, early April
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 14 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 15 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 16 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 17 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 18 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 19 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 20 Takayama trail, Japan
- 21 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 22 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 23 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 24 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 25 On the road again - to Incredible India.