I will be at KCP International for the Winter session. I have a couple of questions.
1. Where is this located at specifically in Shinjuku? By this, I mean what is it's street address?
^ I want to ascertain the direct street address for this place because I want to find a place to live on my own that is either extremely close OR is not too far away.
2. What are some good websites that I can get a very basic but well maintained apartment for the time frame from Jan. 2 or 3 to March 29 or 30? I have already checked the websites Oak House, Sakura House, and Airbnb. Any other recommendations?
I would like to stay under $4100 if possible but I will definitely consider going over this amount if you know of something that is absolutely a steal/deal. Thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 2 Laos planning.
- 3 Impressions of India
- 4 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 5 Bye bye SE Asia
- 6 Japan - costs
- 7 Japan for Foodies
- 8 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 9 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 10 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 11 Japan Rail Pass
- 12 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 13 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 14 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 15 Sri Lanka May
- 16 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 17 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 18 Japan rough itinerary
- 19 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 20 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 21 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 22 One night in Osaka
- 23 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 24 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 25 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July