Has anyone been to the Shard Box Store near Ritan Park? How hard is it to find? What's the closest subway station?
Thanks in advance for any information you may have.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 2 Tashi Delek: trip report from Bhutan 2015
- 3 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 4 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 5 New Member
- 6 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 7 Eating in Chiang Mai and Pai, Thailand
- 8 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 9 Bangkok
- 10 5 weeks in Japan
- 11 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 12 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 13 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 14 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 15 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 16 Tokyo Story's Setsuko Hara dies at 95
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 18 India trip report-brief recommendations
- 19 Lodge in Borneo
- 20 Best Singapore Sunday Brunch Hotel?
- 21 China and Japan help
- 22 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 23 Trip report: Horse riding holiday in Sri Lanka – October 2015
- 24 First time – Solo - Japan 2016
- 25 Thank You Fabulous Fodorites, and some Upcoming Trip Questions