Has anyone been to the Shard Box Store near Ritan Park? How hard is it to find? What's the closest subway station?
Thanks in advance for any information you may have.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam introduces E-Visas for 40 countries
- 2 Other than Kyoto?
- 3 http://healthguidewebs.com/tact9000-led-tactical-flashlight/
- 4 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 5 Trip Report : China
- 6 Japan GTG, early April
- 7 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 8 Beijing tours
- 9 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 10 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 11 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 12 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 13 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 14 A great trip in India
- 15 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 16 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 17 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 18 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 19 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 20 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 21 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 22 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 23 Takayama trail, Japan
- 24 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 25 1 day itinerary in Busan