I have a 12 hour stop over in Singapour - unfortunatley it is from 17:30pm until 5:30am
What is there for me to do to pass the time and will there be any place within the airport for me to catch a little shut eye before the long flight back to the UK?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 hotels in Singapore-1st time there
- 2 Nepal
- 3 Travel agencies in India e.g. Legends and Palaces, Castle and King
- 4 1st Trip to Bali
- 5 China in 12 Days
- 6 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 7 two free days in Beijing
- 8 Japan - spending money?
- 9 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 10 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 11 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 12 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 13 Your thoughts on Nepal and how long to visit
- 14 water villages, shanghai
- 15 language problem in japan
- 16 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 17 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 18 Private Guide in Chiang Mai
- 19 last minute plan to visit Sapa, Vietnam -- help
- 20 April in Bangkok, again!
- 21 Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?
- 22 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 23 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 24 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 25 21 days thailand and vietnam