We will have an evening flight out of Shanghai at the end of our cruise and are looking for a suggested company or service to pick us up at the cruise terminal (Wusongkou cruise terminal), see the sights and drop off at Pudong Airport. Any recommendations or suggestions?
Shanghai Tour guide with cruise to airport transfer
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sri Lanka Itinerary: comments welcome
- 2 Singapòre with a 9 year old
- 3 Feedback on our C&K India itinerary
- 4 Malaysian honeymoon
- 5 Backpacking - Does she remind you of anyone?
- 6 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 7 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 8 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 9 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 10 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 11 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 12 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 13 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 14 India - 2 Days only
- 15 China with Collette Tours
- 16 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 17 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 18 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 20 Beach selection in Thailand
- 21 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 22 Burma river cruise
- 23 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 24 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 25 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint