We will have an evening flight out of Shanghai at the end of our cruise and are looking for a suggested company or service to pick us up at the cruise terminal (Wusongkou cruise terminal), see the sights and drop off at Pudong Airport. Any recommendations or suggestions?
Shanghai Tour guide with cruise to airport transfer
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 2 Osaka shopping
- 3 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 4 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 5 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 6 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 7 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 8 Takayama ideas in April?
- 9 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 10 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 11 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 12 How to access to Kanazawa New Shinkansen Service March
- 13 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 14 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 15 Penang
- 16 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 17 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 18 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 19 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 20 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 21 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 22 Restaurants and Things to do at night
- 23 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 24 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 25 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U