I have work trip to Shanghai coming up in mid-July. It looks like I will also have a free weekend afterwards and considering a side-trip to Guilin as it looks amazing! I am free from early afternoon on Friday July 17 and until EOD Sunday, July 19. Is this enough time? Its a quick 2hr flight from Shanghai. Can I go myself and arrange a tour of the Li River, etc once on the ground or do I need to pre-arrange anything?
P.S. I have been to Shanghai several times now and I have been to Beijing/Great Wall so I am not interesting in staying in spending the weekend in either.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 2 Vietnam tours
- 3 India Tour Companies
- 4 First time to India
- 5 Colombo city tour with Ceylon Rustic Guide?
- 6 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 7 Planning for India - comments please
- 8 Silver Jewellery is Popular For Its Specific Properties.
- 9 What island to visit while visiting HongKong
- 10 Solo advice for Tokyo and Hong Kong
- 11 Advice on hotels in Shinjuku
- 12 Traffic and Police in India
- 13 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 14 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 15 New Thai Visa
- 16 Georgia (country) Trip Report
- 17 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 18 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 19 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 20 New Years in Japan
- 21 A Victory Day Tour
- 22 India visa for new passport
- 23 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 24 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 25 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin