I have work trip to Shanghai coming up in mid-July. It looks like I will also have a free weekend afterwards and considering a side-trip to Guilin as it looks amazing! I am free from early afternoon on Friday July 17 and until EOD Sunday, July 19. Is this enough time? Its a quick 2hr flight from Shanghai. Can I go myself and arrange a tour of the Li River, etc once on the ground or do I need to pre-arrange anything?
P.S. I have been to Shanghai several times now and I have been to Beijing/Great Wall so I am not interesting in staying in spending the weekend in either.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 changing left over currency
- 2 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 3 Taiwan in 7 days
- 4 Alternative to Koyasan
- 5 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 6 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 7 Silk weaving community in Bangkok
- 8 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 9 Spring in Armenia
- 10 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 11 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 12 Private tours in Northern India
- 13 a month in india
- 14 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 15 Free tour in Hanoi with nice local students
- 16 Antiquariat Jaipur | Antique Jewelry Fine Art Company In India
- 17 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 18 Itinerary feedback please
- 19 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 20 Thing to do in yogyakarta indonesia
- 21 Japan, Thailand Itinerary
- 22 Would travelers still be wise to use travel agents for Myanmar?
- 23 Getting From Bangkok to Koh Phangan
- 24 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 25 Tokyo hotel help