I have work trip to Shanghai coming up in mid-July. It looks like I will also have a free weekend afterwards and considering a side-trip to Guilin as it looks amazing! I am free from early afternoon on Friday July 17 and until EOD Sunday, July 19. Is this enough time? Its a quick 2hr flight from Shanghai. Can I go myself and arrange a tour of the Li River, etc once on the ground or do I need to pre-arrange anything?
P.S. I have been to Shanghai several times now and I have been to Beijing/Great Wall so I am not interesting in staying in spending the weekend in either.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A beach of choice on Samui
- 2 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 3 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 4 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 5 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 6 Bangkok Taxis
- 7 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 8 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 9 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 10 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 11 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 12 A month in central Asia
- 13 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 14 Something about... Malaysia
- 15 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur
- 16 Two Round Trip Tickets?
- 17 Osaka, aquarium?
- 18 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 19 favorite activities in krabi area
- 20 itinerary help for cambodia and laos
- 21 Cambodia arrival visa
- 22 Itinerary feedback please
- 23 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 24 24 day trip plan: early stages
- 25 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia