I have work trip to Shanghai coming up in mid-July. It looks like I will also have a free weekend afterwards and considering a side-trip to Guilin as it looks amazing! I am free from early afternoon on Friday July 17 and until EOD Sunday, July 19. Is this enough time? Its a quick 2hr flight from Shanghai. Can I go myself and arrange a tour of the Li River, etc once on the ground or do I need to pre-arrange anything?
P.S. I have been to Shanghai several times now and I have been to Beijing/Great Wall so I am not interesting in staying in spending the weekend in either.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 3 Booking on the fly
- 4 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 5 Incredible operator from start to finish! Don't miss this dive experience!
- 6 Delhi to Agra train
- 7 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 8 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 9 like my food
- 10 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 11 Laos or Kerala?
- 12 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 13 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 14 Portable wifi rental
- 15 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 16 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 17 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 18 Duty-Free on Arrival at Hanoi Noi Bai Airport
- 19 Gluten Free in Armenia?
- 20 Uzbekistan Visa
- 21 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 22 Neighborhoods in Singapore, Bangkok, Cambodia
- 23 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 24 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 25 Japan in April - too crazy during cherry blossom season?