I have work trip to Shanghai coming up in mid-July. It looks like I will also have a free weekend afterwards and considering a side-trip to Guilin as it looks amazing! I am free from early afternoon on Friday July 17 and until EOD Sunday, July 19. Is this enough time? Its a quick 2hr flight from Shanghai. Can I go myself and arrange a tour of the Li River, etc once on the ground or do I need to pre-arrange anything?
P.S. I have been to Shanghai several times now and I have been to Beijing/Great Wall so I am not interesting in staying in spending the weekend in either.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RICOH PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT RICOH Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Buying jewelry in India
- 3 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 4 travel in Vietnam for for Hong Kong citizens
- 5 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 6 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 7 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 8 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 9 Hotel in Hanoi
- 10 Trekking outside Sapa
- 11 Hoi Ann hotel
- 12 Place to stay Hue
- 13 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 14 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 15 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 16 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 17 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 18 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 19 Go to Pai or not?
- 20 Thai Silk in Bangkok
- 21 The Princess Journeys To Sri Lanka and South India
- 22 Thai Island Itinerary
- 23 Thailand
- 24 Aomori to Hirosaki
- 25 Asian Pillows