Do men still get suits and shirts custom made in Shanghai? in Hong Kong? My son will be there this summer. He is tall and hard to fit and has to go directly to a wedding after the summer. I thought maybe this would be a chance to get a nice lightweight suit for a bit of a bargain? Or is that an out-dated idea? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 BULLGUARD@ antivirus Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 2 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 3 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 4 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 5 Budget Servied Apt
- 6 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 7 Terracotta Warriors
- 8 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 9 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 10 hiking japan sept
- 11 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 12 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 13 The best way to My Son
- 14 Japan Itinerary!
- 15 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 16 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 17 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 18 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 19 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 20 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 21 Japan rough itinerary
- 22 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 23 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 24 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 25 shanghai for 4 days