Does anyone know a good hotel around the Bund and within a few blocks of the Metro?
Somewhere around $100 or so. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://maximizedmuscleideas.com/thrive-max-testo/
- 2 Advice Request: Japan Rail Pass for Two Weeks
- 3 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 4 Phuket Beaches
- 5 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 6 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 7 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 8 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 9 3 days with snow monkey visit.
- 10 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 11 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 12 Pakistan Forum/ Unfriendly
- 13 Japan Itinerary!
- 14 What are some hidden gems in Hong Kong?
- 15 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 16 Mumbai short visit
- 17 Thailand Guides
- 18 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 19 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 20 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 21 India itinerary critique please
- 22 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 23 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 24 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 25 Magical India