Does anyone know a good hotel around the Bund and within a few blocks of the Metro?
Somewhere around $100 or so. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Anyone used China Odyssey?
- 2 Ningbo places to see and things to do
- 3 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 4 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 5 Capsule hotels
- 6 TXinjiang safety KKH Safety
- 7 Tips for Chiang Rai (or stop eleswhere ?)
- 8 Vaccinations
- 9 Southern India here we come
- 10 a year in burma
- 11 Borneo forest fires
- 12 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 13 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 14 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 15 Taipei 10 Night Itinerary
- 16 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 17 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 18 Bridge players Beware!!
- 19 Is series 2006 usd accepted in thailqnd
- 20 Help finding a ryokan / onsen!
- 21 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 22 Chengdu and Beijing
- 23 One month on Bali/Lombok
- 24 2 months in Indonesia
- 25 First time to SEA