I am planning our summer 2011 trip to China and have 2-3 days available for either Hong Kong or Shanghai, and not sure which to choose. We are travelling with our 11 yr. old, so not interested in night life, and shopping is not high on our list of things to do. We enjoy historic sites, sceenery, walking, light hiking, and seeing things unique to the part of the world we are visiting. If you had to choose which of these cities to travel to, which would it be and why?
Shanghai or Hong Kong?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 2 1st time to Southeast Asian January 14 to 31
- 3 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 4 Your favorites in south India & places you'd probably not recommend
- 5 best time to visit Sri Lanka to avoid rain?
- 6 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 7 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 8 Factory "outlet" stores in Vietnam?
- 9 Missing Air Asia flight
- 10 Hanoi driver wanted
- 11 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 12 5 nights in Japan.
- 13 vietnam and laos
- 14 Delhi this winter, in pictures!
- 15 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 16 2nd location on the beach
- 17 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 18 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 19 Safe to buy Sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 20 Thailand - Food recos
- 21 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 22 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 23 Laos for the backpacker
- 24 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 25 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son