We are in shanghai and return to the states in several days. I'm starting to feel a toothache and am concerned about flying with an exposed nerve. If anyone know a good western style dentist in shanghai, their contact if would be greatly appreciated.
Shanghai dentist needed ASAP - help!
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 2 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 3 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 4 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 5 Indian Visa
- 6 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 7 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 8 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 9 Magical India
- 10 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 11 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 12 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 13 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 14 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 15 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 16 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 17 Don't use World Expeditions
- 18 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 19 First time in Japan
- 20 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 21 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 22 Heyloo Hampi
- 23 Southern India
- 24 Bangkok - November 2014
- 25 Villa in Canggu Bali