My girl friends and are trying to plan a vacation at the end of October. We cant seem to agree on where to go. We've talked about Hong Kong, Vietnam, Thailand, Shanghai, Beijing, Macau, etc, etc. We're planning a 7-10 day trip. I need help with the itinerary. I'm sure we can probably do a few of the places we listed above. However, since none of us have been to any of those places, its hard to decide where to go and what to do. We want a full experience...meaning we want culture and touristy stuff, but we'd also like the nightlife and going to the clubs. Any suggestions?
Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Thailand
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 North Vietnam Again!
- 2 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 3 Independent female traveller
- 4 Castle & King
- 5 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 6 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 7 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 8 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 9 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 10 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 11 One week in India
- 12 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 13 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights
- 14 Bangkok airport taxi options
- 15 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 16 Complex Travel Group - Doable? Safe?
- 17 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 18 6 nights at Bahdhavgahr, or split between Bandhavgarg and Kanha?
- 19 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 20 Borneo or Sri Lanka for vacation?
- 21 reviews wanted for Sinorama tour company
- 22 We Recommend Our Guides! Saigon, Hanoi, Phnom Penh, Angkor
- 23 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 24 Anyone visit an Orphanage while in Sri Lanka???-Want to help if we can
- 25 Has anyone seen any tandem bicycle rentals in Luang Prabang?