My girl friends and are trying to plan a vacation at the end of October. We cant seem to agree on where to go. We've talked about Hong Kong, Vietnam, Thailand, Shanghai, Beijing, Macau, etc, etc. We're planning a 7-10 day trip. I need help with the itinerary. I'm sure we can probably do a few of the places we listed above. However, since none of us have been to any of those places, its hard to decide where to go and what to do. We want a full experience...meaning we want culture and touristy stuff, but we'd also like the nightlife and going to the clubs. Any suggestions?
Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Thailand
View all Asia activity »
- 1 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 2 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 3 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 4 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 5 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 6 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 7 South East Asia
- 8 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 9 Destinations near Hat Yai?
- 10 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 11 Anyone in Bangkok
- 12 Travel Insurance
- 13 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 14 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 15 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 16 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 17 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 18 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 19 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 20 1 week Philippines
- 21 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 22 Japan: best time to go?
- 23 Magical India
- 24 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 25 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?