My girl friends and are trying to plan a vacation at the end of October. We cant seem to agree on where to go. We've talked about Hong Kong, Vietnam, Thailand, Shanghai, Beijing, Macau, etc, etc. We're planning a 7-10 day trip. I need help with the itinerary. I'm sure we can probably do a few of the places we listed above. However, since none of us have been to any of those places, its hard to decide where to go and what to do. We want a full experience...meaning we want culture and touristy stuff, but we'd also like the nightlife and going to the clubs. Any suggestions?
Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Thailand
- 1 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 2 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 3 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 4 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 5 white sand beaches in thailand
- 6 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 7 water delivery and water dispenser
- 8 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 9 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 10 SHANGHAI GTG MAY 30, 2013
- 11 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 12 Udaipur, India
- 13 Cell Phones in India
- 14 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 15 India, What Can I Say!
- 16 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 17 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 18 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 19 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 20 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 21 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 22 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 23 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 24 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 25 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome