I’m going on a quick trip to Shanghai just for 3 days and I will have one day off to explore the city. This was planned all of a sudden so don’t have time to do my research. I will be staying somewhere in the Wujiaochang, which, I understand is close to The Bund and the People’s Square. I wanted to know if there are any interesting markets around, I was particularly interested in buying Chinese porcelain. Any pointers to where I can get genuine stuff at a good price around this area? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://elliskinantiaging.com/try-replenish/
- 2 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 3 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 4 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 5 Laos or Kerala?
- 6 Home delivery restaurant in gurgaon
- 7 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 8 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 9 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 10 Bali & Singapore in October
- 11 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 12 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 13 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 14 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 15 Booking on the fly
- 16 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 17 Tea estates of Munnar
- 18 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 19 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 20 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 21 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 22 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 23 like my food
- 24 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 25 Portable wifi rental