I’m going on a quick trip to Shanghai just for 3 days and I will have one day off to explore the city. This was planned all of a sudden so don’t have time to do my research. I will be staying somewhere in the Wujiaochang, which, I understand is close to The Bund and the People’s Square. I wanted to know if there are any interesting markets around, I was particularly interested in buying Chinese porcelain. Any pointers to where I can get genuine stuff at a good price around this area? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 2 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 3 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 4 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 5 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 6 Destination Bangkok, again
- 7 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 8 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 9 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 10 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 11 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 12 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 13 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 14 N. India itinerary feedback
- 15 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 16 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 17 Bangkok - State Railways of Thailand - All the Excursions
- 18 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 19 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 20 Travel during China national week?
- 21 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 22 Bali or Fiji
- 23 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 24 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 25 Don't use World Expeditions