I’m going on a quick trip to Shanghai just for 3 days and I will have one day off to explore the city. This was planned all of a sudden so don’t have time to do my research. I will be staying somewhere in the Wujiaochang, which, I understand is close to The Bund and the People’s Square. I wanted to know if there are any interesting markets around, I was particularly interested in buying Chinese porcelain. Any pointers to where I can get genuine stuff at a good price around this area? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 2 Vietnam Planning
- 3 Backpacking on a budget
- 4 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 5 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 6 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 7 Japan rough itinerary
- 8 One night in Osaka
- 9 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 10 Japan for Foodies
- 11 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 12 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 13 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 14 Singapore weather in August/September
- 15 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 16 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 17 First time going abroad
- 18 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 19 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 20 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 21 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 22 10 Days in Japan- Itinerary Review
- 23 travel to shirakawago from kyoto
- 24 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 25 electric plug