I’m going on a quick trip to Shanghai just for 3 days and I will have one day off to explore the city. This was planned all of a sudden so don’t have time to do my research. I will be staying somewhere in the Wujiaochang, which, I understand is close to The Bund and the People’s Square. I wanted to know if there are any interesting markets around, I was particularly interested in buying Chinese porcelain. Any pointers to where I can get genuine stuff at a good price around this area? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HP Printer Installation \ set-up Contact 1:800:681:7208 HP Tec*h care 24\7
- 2 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 3 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 4 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 5 Sim cards and adaptors
- 6 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 7 How to Celebrate New Year 2016 in Pakistan?
- 8 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 9 India help needed
- 10 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 11 Sri Lanka Visa
- 12 Hoi Ann hotel
- 13 Hotel in Hanoi
- 14 Place to stay Hue
- 15 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 16 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 17 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 18 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 19 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 20 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 21 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 22 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 23 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 24 Trekking outside Sapa
- 25 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann