I’m going on a quick trip to Shanghai just for 3 days and I will have one day off to explore the city. This was planned all of a sudden so don’t have time to do my research. I will be staying somewhere in the Wujiaochang, which, I understand is close to The Bund and the People’s Square. I wanted to know if there are any interesting markets around, I was particularly interested in buying Chinese porcelain. Any pointers to where I can get genuine stuff at a good price around this area? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Which Cities in India if Only Have 8 days on Land?
- 2 INDIA: "A Pleasant Surprise"
- 3 Itinerary... and lots of trains. Advice Please
- 4 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 5 Rain, hail (softened by sakura) couldn't stop us from loving Japan!
- 6 Suggestions for plan B?: a week in Thailand in early November
- 7 Money (and cards) in Myanmar
- 8 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 9 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 10 Best month for weather, Burma, Laos
- 11 I will be in Ubud for 9 days?
- 12 Cover in Bagan/temples
- 13 22 hour overlay in Tokyo, any ideas?
- 14 Myanmar Help
- 15 Trip report: Thailand and Laos - Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Luang Prabang
- 16 Your "must try" Japanese food experiences.
- 17 Japan Itinerary Help
- 18 Hotel in Tokyo
- 19 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 20 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 21 Flower Arranging in Kyoto
- 22 Looking for a hotel in Singapore, what areas should I avoid?
- 23 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 24 Vietnam - September 2015
- 25 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?