I’m going on a quick trip to Shanghai just for 3 days and I will have one day off to explore the city. This was planned all of a sudden so don’t have time to do my research. I will be staying somewhere in the Wujiaochang, which, I understand is close to The Bund and the People’s Square. I wanted to know if there are any interesting markets around, I was particularly interested in buying Chinese porcelain. Any pointers to where I can get genuine stuff at a good price around this area? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan then Bali - Where to Fly In & Out?
- 2 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 3 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 4 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 5 Clean hotel near BKK for early flight
- 6 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 7 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 8 Advice on itinerary Japan 12 nights
- 9 Tokyo and Kyoto in one week
- 10 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 11 Japan in February
- 12 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 13 Bangkok hotel - Feedback requested on specific hotels
- 14 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 15 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 16 Good unlimited data for tourists
- 17 India: Flying from Varanasi to New Delhi
- 18 Bangkok hotel - River sides pros/cons
- 19 7.5 days in India
- 20 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 21 Travelling to Malaysia with an invalid Australian Passport
- 22 Phuket
- 23 Which locations should I select for my Goa trip?
- 24 Japan: ATM Machines
- 25 In Spite of Old and Dilapidated, more Creators Were Attracted