I’m going on a quick trip to Shanghai just for 3 days and I will have one day off to explore the city. This was planned all of a sudden so don’t have time to do my research. I will be staying somewhere in the Wujiaochang, which, I understand is close to The Bund and the People’s Square. I wanted to know if there are any interesting markets around, I was particularly interested in buying Chinese porcelain. Any pointers to where I can get genuine stuff at a good price around this area? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Phuket
- 2 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 3 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan
- 4 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 5 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 6 Train Travel in Thailand
- 7 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 8 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 9 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 10 Tips for Myanmar in October
- 11 Beautiful location for painting
- 12 NOT the Same Visa on Arrival Question... Sorta
- 13 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 14 New luxury hotel in Singapore
- 15 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 16 Hotels in Krabi area
- 17 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 18 Tokyo hotels
- 19 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 20 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 21 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 22 Adventures Abroad
- 23 4.5 days in Singapore
- 24 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 25 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?