I’m going on a quick trip to Shanghai just for 3 days and I will have one day off to explore the city. This was planned all of a sudden so don’t have time to do my research. I will be staying somewhere in the Wujiaochang, which, I understand is close to The Bund and the People’s Square. I wanted to know if there are any interesting markets around, I was particularly interested in buying Chinese porcelain. Any pointers to where I can get genuine stuff at a good price around this area? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 2 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 3 Budget Servied Apt
- 4 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 5 Japan rough itinerary
- 6 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 7 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 8 Something about... Malaysia
- 9 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 10 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 11 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 12 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 13 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 14 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 15 Japan Itinerary!
- 16 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 17 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 18 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar
- 19 First Trip to Japan in August
- 20 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 21 Cherry Blossom Trip April 2018
- 22 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 23 Japan - restaurant reservations
- 24 Planning third trip to Japan
- 25 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai