I’m going on a quick trip to Shanghai just for 3 days and I will have one day off to explore the city. This was planned all of a sudden so don’t have time to do my research. I will be staying somewhere in the Wujiaochang, which, I understand is close to The Bund and the People’s Square. I wanted to know if there are any interesting markets around, I was particularly interested in buying Chinese porcelain. Any pointers to where I can get genuine stuff at a good price around this area? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 2 Uodated and Hopefully Final itinerary- Would love Feedback!!
- 3 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 4 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 5 Visiting China - must be tour
- 6 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 7 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 8 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 9 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 10 Best Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 11 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 12 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 13 India Trip Report
- 14 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 15 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 17 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 18 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 19 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 20 Recommendations for Asian Tour
- 21 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 22 Udon Thani to Chiang Mai by road
- 23 Thailand - Khao Lak [Andaman Coast] area
- 24 An island paradise?
- 25 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand