I’m going on a quick trip to Shanghai just for 3 days and I will have one day off to explore the city. This was planned all of a sudden so don’t have time to do my research. I will be staying somewhere in the Wujiaochang, which, I understand is close to The Bund and the People’s Square. I wanted to know if there are any interesting markets around, I was particularly interested in buying Chinese porcelain. Any pointers to where I can get genuine stuff at a good price around this area? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 2 Air Travel in India
- 3 Totally unprepared
- 4 Advice for Japan trip in November
- 5 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 6 where to stay in Bali
- 7 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 8 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 9 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 10 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 11 Honeymoon Indonesia 10 days. Where?
- 12 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 13 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 14 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 15 Confused how to organize Burma itinerary.
- 16 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 18 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 19 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 20 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 21 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 22 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 23 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 24 An island paradise?
- 25 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu