I’m going on a quick trip to Shanghai just for 3 days and I will have one day off to explore the city. This was planned all of a sudden so don’t have time to do my research. I will be staying somewhere in the Wujiaochang, which, I understand is close to The Bund and the People’s Square. I wanted to know if there are any interesting markets around, I was particularly interested in buying Chinese porcelain. Any pointers to where I can get genuine stuff at a good price around this area? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 2 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 3 Japan & WiFi
- 4 Alpha Boost
- 5 Free Local Business Listing Service
- 6 Hong Kong Hotels
- 7 I always recommend it to my friends
- 8 Is this crazy?
- 9 Rockin Booty Diet pills can cause serious
- 10 japan itenirary help
- 11 http://advancedtrimsite.com/shred-maxx-reviews/
- 12 The Must-try Vietnamese Foods
- 13 8 Days in Central/South Vietnam
- 14 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 15 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 16 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 17 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 18 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 19 Bali airport transportation
- 20 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 21 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 22 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 23 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 24 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 25 China visa 60 day limit--leave for weekend?