I’m going on a quick trip to Shanghai just for 3 days and I will have one day off to explore the city. This was planned all of a sudden so don’t have time to do my research. I will be staying somewhere in the Wujiaochang, which, I understand is close to The Bund and the People’s Square. I wanted to know if there are any interesting markets around, I was particularly interested in buying Chinese porcelain. Any pointers to where I can get genuine stuff at a good price around this area? Thanks in advance.
- 1 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 2 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 3 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 4 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 5 Bali Diving on 2014?
- 6 Indian Visa
- 7 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 8 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 9 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 10 Magical India
- 11 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 12 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 13 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 14 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 15 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 16 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 17 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 18 Don't use World Expeditions
- 19 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 20 First time in Japan
- 21 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 22 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 23 Heyloo Hampi
- 24 Southern India
- 25 Bangkok - November 2014