I’m going on a quick trip to Shanghai just for 3 days and I will have one day off to explore the city. This was planned all of a sudden so don’t have time to do my research. I will be staying somewhere in the Wujiaochang, which, I understand is close to The Bund and the People’s Square. I wanted to know if there are any interesting markets around, I was particularly interested in buying Chinese porcelain. Any pointers to where I can get genuine stuff at a good price around this area? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 2 Japan - spending money?
- 3 Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?
- 4 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 5 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 6 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 7 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 8 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 9 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 10 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 11 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 12 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 13 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 14 Good golf in Indonesia?
- 15 April in Bangkok, again!
- 16 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 17 1st Trip to Bali
- 18 Phuket or Koh Samui
- 19 Japan night bus
- 20 Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam - Recommendations on order of Trip!
- 21 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 22 Hire Car In Jaipur
- 23 Can you bargain tour price?
- 24 3 1/2 week trip to Japan advise please!
- 25 4 week solo trip through Myanmar/ Burma