I’m going on a quick trip to Shanghai just for 3 days and I will have one day off to explore the city. This was planned all of a sudden so don’t have time to do my research. I will be staying somewhere in the Wujiaochang, which, I understand is close to The Bund and the People’s Square. I wanted to know if there are any interesting markets around, I was particularly interested in buying Chinese porcelain. Any pointers to where I can get genuine stuff at a good price around this area? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 2 Is it Lao or Laos
- 3 best singapore hotel
- 4 Dong Van - Ha Giang
- 5 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 6 Help - India take 2
- 7 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 8 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 9 is this a good travel plan?
- 10 CNX late arrival?
- 11 currency conversion
- 12 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 13 50th Anniversary trip
- 14 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 15 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 16 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 17 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 18 The truth about elephant tourism
- 19 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 20 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 21 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 22 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 23 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 24 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 25 Phenom Penh