I read a lot of posting and found them really useful. 8)
I'm planning to visit Sg-Malaysia-Thailand during early Dec. I will be leaving from Sg - Johor Bahru - Meleka - KL - Penang (Georgetown) then go through Padang Besar to Thailand, Krabi - Phuket - Bangkok. I already have the estimation for the traveling time by bus/train/boat between cities. However, my problem is that I dont know the transportation system that well in Malaysia or Thailand. I search the web site for time table, bus number, name of the station and fee, but I still feel lost. I was hoping to get all the info planned out in advanced so I start making reservation for the hotels. Thank you so much for any info.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Resort Suites @ Bandar Sunway Anniversary Promotion
- 2 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 3 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 4 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 5 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 6 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 7 Has anyone used Sanctuary Ananda to cruise in Burma?
- 8 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 9 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 10 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 12 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 13 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 14 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 15 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 16 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 17 Sakura (cherry blossom) forecasts 2016
- 18 A great trip in India
- 19 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 20 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 21 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 22 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 23 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 24 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 25 Ferrari Hire Bangkok