I read a lot of posting and found them really useful. 8)
I'm planning to visit Sg-Malaysia-Thailand during early Dec. I will be leaving from Sg - Johor Bahru - Meleka - KL - Penang (Georgetown) then go through Padang Besar to Thailand, Krabi - Phuket - Bangkok. I already have the estimation for the traveling time by bus/train/boat between cities. However, my problem is that I dont know the transportation system that well in Malaysia or Thailand. I search the web site for time table, bus number, name of the station and fee, but I still feel lost. I was hoping to get all the info planned out in advanced so I start making reservation for the hotels. Thank you so much for any info.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 2 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 3 Beautiful location for painting
- 4 Phuket
- 5 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan
- 6 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 7 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 8 Train Travel in Thailand
- 9 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 10 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 11 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 12 Tips for Myanmar in October
- 13 NOT the Same Visa on Arrival Question... Sorta
- 14 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 15 New luxury hotel in Singapore
- 16 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 17 Hotels in Krabi area
- 18 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 19 Tokyo hotels
- 20 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 21 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 22 Adventures Abroad
- 23 4.5 days in Singapore
- 24 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 25 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?