I read a lot of posting and found them really useful. 8)
I'm planning to visit Sg-Malaysia-Thailand during early Dec. I will be leaving from Sg - Johor Bahru - Meleka - KL - Penang (Georgetown) then go through Padang Besar to Thailand, Krabi - Phuket - Bangkok. I already have the estimation for the traveling time by bus/train/boat between cities. However, my problem is that I dont know the transportation system that well in Malaysia or Thailand. I search the web site for time table, bus number, name of the station and fee, but I still feel lost. I was hoping to get all the info planned out in advanced so I start making reservation for the hotels. Thank you so much for any info.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 CANON@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:888:279:0246 Tec*h HelP 24*7
- 2 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 3 Japan rough itinerary
- 4 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 5 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 6 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 7 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 8 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 9 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 10 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 11 shanghai for 4 days
- 12 Budget Servied Apt
- 13 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 14 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 16 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 17 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 18 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 19 Something about... Malaysia
- 20 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 21 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 22 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 23 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 24 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 25 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu