I read a lot of posting and found them really useful. 8)
I'm planning to visit Sg-Malaysia-Thailand during early Dec. I will be leaving from Sg - Johor Bahru - Meleka - KL - Penang (Georgetown) then go through Padang Besar to Thailand, Krabi - Phuket - Bangkok. I already have the estimation for the traveling time by bus/train/boat between cities. However, my problem is that I dont know the transportation system that well in Malaysia or Thailand. I search the web site for time table, bus number, name of the station and fee, but I still feel lost. I was hoping to get all the info planned out in advanced so I start making reservation for the hotels. Thank you so much for any info.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip report: Horse riding holiday in Sri Lanka – October 2015
- 2 Christmas in Cambodia - where to book??
- 3 Need recommended Tour Companies in Sri Lanka please
- 4 First time – Solo - Japan 2016
- 5 China and Japan help
- 6 Thank You Fabulous Fodorites, and some Upcoming Trip Questions
- 7 5 days in Bali
- 8 India - Bangalore, Mysore & Agra
- 9 5 weeks in Japan
- 10 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 11 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 12 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 13 Requesting Passport Number
- 14 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 15 Kompong Kleang or Kompong Phluk?
- 16 Eating in India
- 17 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 18 Phu Quoc
- 19 looking for Vietnam based TA to help plan trip
- 20 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 21 Help! India Visa question....
- 22 Singapore hotel
- 23 Splitting time between Hoi An and Hue
- 24 Indonesia in February/rainy season
- 25 Still contemplating SEA this winter and have questions