I read a lot of posting and found them really useful. 8)
I'm planning to visit Sg-Malaysia-Thailand during early Dec. I will be leaving from Sg - Johor Bahru - Meleka - KL - Penang (Georgetown) then go through Padang Besar to Thailand, Krabi - Phuket - Bangkok. I already have the estimation for the traveling time by bus/train/boat between cities. However, my problem is that I dont know the transportation system that well in Malaysia or Thailand. I search the web site for time table, bus number, name of the station and fee, but I still feel lost. I was hoping to get all the info planned out in advanced so I start making reservation for the hotels. Thank you so much for any info.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Italy from an Asian base
- 2 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 3 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 4 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 5 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 6 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 7 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 8 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 9 9 days in Bali
- 10 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 11 Activation of JR Pass
- 12 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process
- 13 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 14 My new 10 year china visa
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 16 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 17 Layover in Hong Kong
- 18 Trip to Thailand - advice
- 19 5 weeks in Japan - Autumn 2011 Trip Report
- 20 2 weeks in Java
- 21 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 22 Japan SIM / Phone Data Options
- 23 Hotel with easy access to Itami airport
- 24 Bitchu-Matsuyama Castle Visit
- 25 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife