I read a lot of posting and found them really useful. 8)
I'm planning to visit Sg-Malaysia-Thailand during early Dec. I will be leaving from Sg - Johor Bahru - Meleka - KL - Penang (Georgetown) then go through Padang Besar to Thailand, Krabi - Phuket - Bangkok. I already have the estimation for the traveling time by bus/train/boat between cities. However, my problem is that I dont know the transportation system that well in Malaysia or Thailand. I search the web site for time table, bus number, name of the station and fee, but I still feel lost. I was hoping to get all the info planned out in advanced so I start making reservation for the hotels. Thank you so much for any info.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://www.click2trial.com/majestic-slim/
- 2 Best Travel agent in India. Any Advise?
- 3 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 4 New Thai Visa
- 5 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 6 6 Things You May Want To Know About Vietnam Visa On Arrival In 2017
- 7 TOP 1O MUST – TRY VIETNAM DISHES IN HA NOI FOR FOOD LOVING GLOBETROTTERS
- 8 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 9 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 10 New Years in Japan
- 11 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 12 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 13 Sri Lanka in December
- 14 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 15 january 31 in colombo
- 16 Serendipity Srilanka
- 17 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 18 Traffic and Police in India
- 19 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 20 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 21 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 22 3 weeks in Japan
- 23 A first time for everything in Japan
- 24 India Tour Companies
- 25 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.