We have a five hour layover in Seoul on way to Beijing from JFK. Are there showers at thje airport? I have considered getting a room at the airport transit hotel but our available time doesn't seem to be worth it - suggestions?
Services at Seoul airport
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 2 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 3 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 4 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 5 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 6 vietnam and laos
- 7 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 8 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 9 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 10 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 11 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 12 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 13 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 14 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 15 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 16 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 17 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 18 Connaught Place
- 19 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 20 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 21 My SEA trip - photos update
- 22 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 23 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 24 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do
- 25 One night stand in Tokyo: what area/hotel to stay in?