Has anyone spent any travel time in Papua New Guinea? We are going to Australia and Fiji in Sept. 2005 and are looking for some new places to go in that area.The trip is too far to go for a short time so we plan several things while in Australia area.(from Canada)Goway Travel has several tour ideas forPNG.We love outdoors,wildlife,birds and water activities.
sepik river and tour Papua New Guinea
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali Question
- 2 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 3 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 4 Vietnam - Questions
- 5 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 6 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 7 Golden eagle festival Mongolia?
- 8 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 9 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 10 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 11 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 12 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 13 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 14 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 15 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 16 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 17 Osaka shopping
- 18 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 19 Takayama ideas in April?
- 20 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 21 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 22 SW China or Myanmar for 2 weeks+ in NOV???
- 23 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 24 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 25 Tokyo and Thailand in July