Has anyone spent any travel time in Papua New Guinea? We are going to Australia and Fiji in Sept. 2005 and are looking for some new places to go in that area.The trip is too far to go for a short time so we plan several things while in Australia area.(from Canada)Goway Travel has several tour ideas forPNG.We love outdoors,wildlife,birds and water activities.
sepik river and tour Papua New Guinea
- 1 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta
- 2 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 3 Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
- 4 Artinraya travel agancy
- 5 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 6 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 7 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 8 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 9 Busan cruise terminal to Busan central station
- 10 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 11 India, What Can I Say!
- 12 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 13 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 14 hotel for quick stopover in Bali?
- 15 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 16 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 17 Burma features "Alice in Wonderland"
- 18 Any Recommendations for an Agra Hotel?
- 19 Pushkar Accomodations
- 20 Pushpesh Baid wants suggestions for south India trip
- 21 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 22 Udaipur, India
- 23 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit
- 24 good gift ideas to bring for Chinese colleague
- 25 Flight Phuket x Bali