I'm considering a flight with an overnight stay in Seoul and catch a domestic flight to Jeju island next day afternoon.
Is it easy to get around on your own in Korea? Never been there before and I don't speak the language. Safe for single female?
Seoul transit tour on your own?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Indonesian visa update
- 2 Takayama vs. Matsumoto
- 3 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 4 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 5 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 6 Phuket
- 7 Destination Bangkok, again
- 8 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 9 Solo F Traveller 25yrs 15th August 2014- 11th September 2014
- 10 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 11 10 Day trip to Thailand - end of March
- 12 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 13 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 14 Japan and China for 16 days
- 15 Exploring Thailand
- 16 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 17 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 18 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 19 Japan in December
- 20 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 21 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 22 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 23 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 24 Looking for advice on short Burma itinerary
- 25 Honeymoon in Nha Trang