I'm considering a flight with an overnight stay in Seoul and catch a domestic flight to Jeju island next day afternoon.
Is it easy to get around on your own in Korea? Never been there before and I don't speak the language. Safe for single female?
Seoul transit tour on your own?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Private speed boat/longtail boat from Phuket to the islands?
- 2 Manaslu trekking
- 3 Nepal hiking and trekking
- 4 Everest base camp trekking
- 5 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 6 Bali Question
- 7 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 8 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 9 Vietnam - Questions
- 10 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 11 Golden eagle festival Mongolia?
- 12 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 13 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 14 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 15 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 16 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 17 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 18 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 19 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 20 Osaka shopping
- 21 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 22 Takayama ideas in April?
- 23 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 24 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 25 SW China or Myanmar for 2 weeks+ in NOV???