We will be in South Korea for 24 hrs in July - I have a few questions and wonder if those more experienced can help out.
1. We will have our young daughter (age 2 and a bit) in tow. We don't yet have accommodation and were wondering - we'd like to see some of Seoul, but would it be better to stay in Incheon and catch public transport into Seoul, or just go straight into Seoul and find family-friendly accommodation there? Our plane arrives at 13:05 and leaves the next day at 19:05.
2. Can anyone suggest either accommodation (maybe aparthotel style) and/ or a good area to stay in? I figure we'd like to see the craft / gallery area and maybe some parks or temples. We won't be doing museums. Also interested in funky neighbourhoods. We like soaking up the feel of a place without having to commit to a museum (never a good idea with a small person).
Is that enough information to go on? Thanks in advance.
Seoul stopover in July
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 2 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 3 US citizens applying for India visa--take care which website you use
- 4 One week in Thailand
- 5 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 6 Is Asiana Airlines safe?
- 7 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 8 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 9 Kyoto: hotel choices, guides,day trip to Nara
- 10 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 11 Which is better with kids, Dubai or Singapore ?
- 12 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 13 Assistance planning remaining 5 days in South Thailand
- 14 First trip to China ! Need help with itinerary
- 15 Mangalore, India as cruise stop…seems underwhelming
- 16 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 17 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 18 Indian visa
- 19 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 20 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 21 Hello from Thailand - I'm here!
- 22 Art in Shanghai
- 23 Dress code in India
- 24 One week in India
- 25 Wedding anniversary in Bali