We will be in South Korea for 24 hrs in July - I have a few questions and wonder if those more experienced can help out.
1. We will have our young daughter (age 2 and a bit) in tow. We don't yet have accommodation and were wondering - we'd like to see some of Seoul, but would it be better to stay in Incheon and catch public transport into Seoul, or just go straight into Seoul and find family-friendly accommodation there? Our plane arrives at 13:05 and leaves the next day at 19:05.
2. Can anyone suggest either accommodation (maybe aparthotel style) and/ or a good area to stay in? I figure we'd like to see the craft / gallery area and maybe some parks or temples. We won't be doing museums. Also interested in funky neighbourhoods. We like soaking up the feel of a place without having to commit to a museum (never a good idea with a small person).
Is that enough information to go on? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 2 Bali Honeymoon Help
- 3 Fodor's Survey
- 4 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 5 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 6 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 7 Chilli Crab - Singapore
- 8 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 9 India in March and April??
- 10 Should I? Solo, male, 52yo, deliberating
- 11 3 Weeks In Bali & Gili Islands HELP
- 12 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 13 Need Feedback on Safety and Things to Do for Traveling to Maldives
- 14 maldives safe for woman traveling alone?
- 15 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 16 a month in india
- 17 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 18 India Safari 2017
- 19 Datong in Winter
- 20 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 21 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 22 haneda hotel
- 23 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 24 Rishikesh, India
- 25 Southeast Asia - 15 Nights Itinerary