We will be in South Korea for 24 hrs in July - I have a few questions and wonder if those more experienced can help out.
1. We will have our young daughter (age 2 and a bit) in tow. We don't yet have accommodation and were wondering - we'd like to see some of Seoul, but would it be better to stay in Incheon and catch public transport into Seoul, or just go straight into Seoul and find family-friendly accommodation there? Our plane arrives at 13:05 and leaves the next day at 19:05.
2. Can anyone suggest either accommodation (maybe aparthotel style) and/ or a good area to stay in? I figure we'd like to see the craft / gallery area and maybe some parks or temples. We won't be doing museums. Also interested in funky neighbourhoods. We like soaking up the feel of a place without having to commit to a museum (never a good idea with a small person).
Is that enough information to go on? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HP @ Printer Error CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:68I:7208 Technical SUPP0RT CAre*
- 2 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 3 Japan rough itinerary
- 4 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 5 Budget Servied Apt
- 6 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 7 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 8 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 9 Something about... Malaysia
- 10 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 11 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 12 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 13 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 14 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 15 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 16 Japan Itinerary!
- 17 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 18 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 19 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar
- 20 First Trip to Japan in August
- 21 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 22 Cherry Blossom Trip April 2018
- 23 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 24 Japan - restaurant reservations
- 25 Planning third trip to Japan