We will be in South Korea for 24 hrs in July - I have a few questions and wonder if those more experienced can help out.
1. We will have our young daughter (age 2 and a bit) in tow. We don't yet have accommodation and were wondering - we'd like to see some of Seoul, but would it be better to stay in Incheon and catch public transport into Seoul, or just go straight into Seoul and find family-friendly accommodation there? Our plane arrives at 13:05 and leaves the next day at 19:05.
2. Can anyone suggest either accommodation (maybe aparthotel style) and/ or a good area to stay in? I figure we'd like to see the craft / gallery area and maybe some parks or temples. We won't be doing museums. Also interested in funky neighbourhoods. We like soaking up the feel of a place without having to commit to a museum (never a good idea with a small person).
Is that enough information to go on? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 2 Trip Report : China
- 3 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 4 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 5 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 6 Japan itinerary advice
- 7 Japan GTG, early April
- 8 Other than Kyoto?
- 9 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 10 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 11 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 12 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 13 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 14 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 15 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 16 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 17 Beijing tours
- 18 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 19 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 20 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 21 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 22 A great trip in India
- 23 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 24 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 25 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area