We will be in South Korea for 24 hrs in July - I have a few questions and wonder if those more experienced can help out.
1. We will have our young daughter (age 2 and a bit) in tow. We don't yet have accommodation and were wondering - we'd like to see some of Seoul, but would it be better to stay in Incheon and catch public transport into Seoul, or just go straight into Seoul and find family-friendly accommodation there? Our plane arrives at 13:05 and leaves the next day at 19:05.
2. Can anyone suggest either accommodation (maybe aparthotel style) and/ or a good area to stay in? I figure we'd like to see the craft / gallery area and maybe some parks or temples. We won't be doing museums. Also interested in funky neighbourhoods. We like soaking up the feel of a place without having to commit to a museum (never a good idea with a small person).
Is that enough information to go on? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 MCAFEE @ Installation renewal CONTACT☎ 18006817208 Tec*h Supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Family Trip to India late May/early June
- 3 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 4 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 5 So excited - going to Siem Reap
- 6 Bangkok Hotel- near BTS & late check out
- 7 Hotel Chang Mai
- 8 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 9 Floods in North and Central Vietnam
- 10 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 11 Bhutan paro Tshechu
- 12 Thailand
- 13 process for arriving in Narita airport
- 14 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 15 Kindly request/need 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itineary advice
- 16 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 17 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 18 Hotel in Hanoi
- 19 India help needed
- 20 Beach hotel Thailand
- 21 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 22 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 23 Sim cards and adaptors
- 24 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 25 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia