We will be in South Korea for 24 hrs in July - I have a few questions and wonder if those more experienced can help out.
1. We will have our young daughter (age 2 and a bit) in tow. We don't yet have accommodation and were wondering - we'd like to see some of Seoul, but would it be better to stay in Incheon and catch public transport into Seoul, or just go straight into Seoul and find family-friendly accommodation there? Our plane arrives at 13:05 and leaves the next day at 19:05.
2. Can anyone suggest either accommodation (maybe aparthotel style) and/ or a good area to stay in? I figure we'd like to see the craft / gallery area and maybe some parks or temples. We won't be doing museums. Also interested in funky neighbourhoods. We like soaking up the feel of a place without having to commit to a museum (never a good idea with a small person).
Is that enough information to go on? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 I need your HELP!
- 2 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 3 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 4 Tokyo hotel help
- 5 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 6 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 7 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 8 Bali - What to do?
- 9 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 10 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 11 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 12 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 13 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 14 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 15 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 16 Private tours in Northern India
- 17 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 18 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 19 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 20 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 21 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 22 Vietnam visa
- 23 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 24 Family Friendly Penang
- 25 Train trip costs help please