We will be in South Korea for 24 hrs in July - I have a few questions and wonder if those more experienced can help out.
1. We will have our young daughter (age 2 and a bit) in tow. We don't yet have accommodation and were wondering - we'd like to see some of Seoul, but would it be better to stay in Incheon and catch public transport into Seoul, or just go straight into Seoul and find family-friendly accommodation there? Our plane arrives at 13:05 and leaves the next day at 19:05.
2. Can anyone suggest either accommodation (maybe aparthotel style) and/ or a good area to stay in? I figure we'd like to see the craft / gallery area and maybe some parks or temples. We won't be doing museums. Also interested in funky neighbourhoods. We like soaking up the feel of a place without having to commit to a museum (never a good idea with a small person).
Is that enough information to go on? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 2 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 3 An island paradise?
- 4 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu
- 5 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 6 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 7 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 8 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 9 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 10 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 11 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 12 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 13 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 14 Rental Car Bali
- 15 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 16 Kintamani Tour
- 17 Some notes about South Korea
- 18 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 19 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 20 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 21 Totally unprepared
- 22 Sulawesi
- 23 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 24 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 25 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand