We will be in South Korea for 24 hrs in July - I have a few questions and wonder if those more experienced can help out.
1. We will have our young daughter (age 2 and a bit) in tow. We don't yet have accommodation and were wondering - we'd like to see some of Seoul, but would it be better to stay in Incheon and catch public transport into Seoul, or just go straight into Seoul and find family-friendly accommodation there? Our plane arrives at 13:05 and leaves the next day at 19:05.
2. Can anyone suggest either accommodation (maybe aparthotel style) and/ or a good area to stay in? I figure we'd like to see the craft / gallery area and maybe some parks or temples. We won't be doing museums. Also interested in funky neighbourhoods. We like soaking up the feel of a place without having to commit to a museum (never a good idea with a small person).
Is that enough information to go on? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India visa for new passport
- 2 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 3 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 4 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 5 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 6 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 7 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 8 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 9 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 10 Traffic and Police in India
- 11 Serendipity Srilanka
- 12 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 13 New Thai Visa
- 14 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 15 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 16 New Years in Japan
- 17 Sri Lanka in December
- 18 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 19 january 31 in colombo
- 20 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 21 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 22 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 23 3 weeks in Japan
- 24 A first time for everything in Japan
- 25 India Tour Companies