We will be in South Korea for 24 hrs in July - I have a few questions and wonder if those more experienced can help out.
1. We will have our young daughter (age 2 and a bit) in tow. We don't yet have accommodation and were wondering - we'd like to see some of Seoul, but would it be better to stay in Incheon and catch public transport into Seoul, or just go straight into Seoul and find family-friendly accommodation there? Our plane arrives at 13:05 and leaves the next day at 19:05.
2. Can anyone suggest either accommodation (maybe aparthotel style) and/ or a good area to stay in? I figure we'd like to see the craft / gallery area and maybe some parks or temples. We won't be doing museums. Also interested in funky neighbourhoods. We like soaking up the feel of a place without having to commit to a museum (never a good idea with a small person).
Is that enough information to go on? Thanks in advance.
Seoul stopover in July
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 2 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 3 Odyssey unlimited
- 4 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 5 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 6 1st time Japan - solo female
- 7 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 8 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 9 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 10 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 11 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 12 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 13 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 14 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 15 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 16 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 17 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 18 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 19 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 20 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 21 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 22 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 23 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 24 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 25 Japan Itinerary for May