We will be in South Korea for 24 hrs in July - I have a few questions and wonder if those more experienced can help out.
1. We will have our young daughter (age 2 and a bit) in tow. We don't yet have accommodation and were wondering - we'd like to see some of Seoul, but would it be better to stay in Incheon and catch public transport into Seoul, or just go straight into Seoul and find family-friendly accommodation there? Our plane arrives at 13:05 and leaves the next day at 19:05.
2. Can anyone suggest either accommodation (maybe aparthotel style) and/ or a good area to stay in? I figure we'd like to see the craft / gallery area and maybe some parks or temples. We won't be doing museums. Also interested in funky neighbourhoods. We like soaking up the feel of a place without having to commit to a museum (never a good idea with a small person).
Is that enough information to go on? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 온라인바다이야기 ☞◇접 속 : pts13.컴 ☞◇
- 2 릴게임이란 ▣ 홈피:【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 3 오션파라다이스릴게임 ≪ 접속주소 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 4 황금성게임 ⊙●홈 피 - pts13.컴 ⊙●
- 5 오션릴게임 ▣접속주소 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 6 14 days in Myanmar
- 7 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 8 "necessities" for India
- 9 Short trip to Myanmar
- 10 ATMs in Japan
- 11 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 12 Changing planes at Dubai
- 13 50th Anniversary trip
- 14 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 15 Four Best Sakura Sightseeing Places in Tokyo
- 16 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 17 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 18 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 19 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 20 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 21 Mandalay questions
- 22 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 23 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 24 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 25 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i