We are in Seoul for ONE DAY ONLY between flights and it is a Monday.
From what I can see NO buses travel on a Monday and most things are closed.
I am really unhappy that our travel agent didn't pick this up....what CAN we do on a Monday??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Magical India
- 2 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 3 India itinerary critique please
- 4 Japan Itinerary!
- 5 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 6 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 7 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 8 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 9 Vientiane and ??
- 10 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 11 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 12 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 13 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 14 Himachal Pradesh
- 15 Luggage size China ?
- 16 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 17 Thai Elephants
- 18 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 19 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 20 Sri Lanka in August
- 21 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 22 Japan/Korea/HK
- 23 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 24 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 25 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays