We are in Seoul for ONE DAY ONLY between flights and it is a Monday.
From what I can see NO buses travel on a Monday and most things are closed.
I am really unhappy that our travel agent didn't pick this up....what CAN we do on a Monday??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 2 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 3 A beach of choice on Samui
- 4 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 5 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 6 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 7 myanmar
- 8 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 9 Travel India solo
- 10 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 11 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 12 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 13 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 14 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 15 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 16 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 17 Osaka, aquarium?
- 18 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 19 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 20 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 21 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 22 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 23 North India Itinerary advice
- 24 Indonesia travel agent
- 25 First time in India and Nepal-HELP