Am just not finalizing business trip for 2nd half of June that includes visit to Seoul and Tokyo with weekend in-between at either city. So I will essentially be a tourist from Friday evening until Sunday evening. Am traveling with a business associate and neither of us has ever been to either city and quite frankly don’t know much about them but would relish a couple days to explore. Must book flights very soon so looking for guidance on which city to visit and why. Thanks for your perspective.
Seoul or Tokyo Weekend???
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 When to go to Japan in April 2015 (blossoms but avoiding Golden Week)
- 2 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 3 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 4 A wow spot
- 5 climbing in Vietnam
- 6 Considering a month in Hong Kong - Feb/15. Any apartment suggestions?
- 7 Vegan food in Japan?
- 8 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 9 A quick breakfast in Hong Kong
- 10 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 11 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 12 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 13 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 14 Which Thai island: Ko Phangan, Ko Koh Kao - or another island???
- 15 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 16 Vietnam- when to go to avoid the rain?
- 17 Jw Marriott Phuket or Kho Lak.
- 18 Japan over the New Year
- 19 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 20 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 21 Places to buy Malaysian fine crafts
- 22 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 23 Best way to Shimla from Delhi ?
- 24 SIM card
- 25 SHOWER IN HONG KONG AIRPORT