Am just not finalizing business trip for 2nd half of June that includes visit to Seoul and Tokyo with weekend in-between at either city. So I will essentially be a tourist from Friday evening until Sunday evening. Am traveling with a business associate and neither of us has ever been to either city and quite frankly don’t know much about them but would relish a couple days to explore. Must book flights very soon so looking for guidance on which city to visit and why. Thanks for your perspective.
Seoul or Tokyo Weekend???
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hire Car In Jaipur
- 2 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 3 Can you bargain tour price?
- 4 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 5 3 1/2 week trip to Japan advise please!
- 6 4 week solo trip through Myanmar/ Burma
- 7 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 8 Help ! How bad is the rain in Bangkok early/mid September? Thanks
- 9 April in Bangkok, again!
- 10 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 11 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 12 Japan night bus
- 13 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 14 Living in Singapore Questions
- 15 Thailand - Koh Samui vs Koh Tao
- 16 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 17 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 18 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 19 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 20 Problems at 12,000'
- 21 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 22 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 23 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 24 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 25 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)