Am just not finalizing business trip for 2nd half of June that includes visit to Seoul and Tokyo with weekend in-between at either city. So I will essentially be a tourist from Friday evening until Sunday evening. Am traveling with a business associate and neither of us has ever been to either city and quite frankly don’t know much about them but would relish a couple days to explore. Must book flights very soon so looking for guidance on which city to visit and why. Thanks for your perspective.
Seoul or Tokyo Weekend???
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 2 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 3 Japan Itinerary for May
- 4 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 5 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 6 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 7 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 8 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 9 Myanmar Visa Online - Report
- 10 General question
- 11 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 12 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 13 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 14 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 15 South Korea 5 days
- 16 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 17 Thai island escape
- 18 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 19 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals
- 20 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 21 Bout Phi Phi to Phuket
- 22 Phuket Hotel
- 23 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 24 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 25 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?