Help! Just heard that an airline canceled my flight to Tel Aviv via Amsterdam, so I'm now left with Seoul, which I've always been curious about, but wonder how long to be there (alone). I'm sure I'll love the markets and people watching, but for how long? I've been to Thailand and Japan a few times, India, Nepal, Hong Kong, Egypt, and other places alone, but wondering why I'm not jumping for joy at the chance to stay longer (and Korean is my favorite food!). Any advice from those who have been there? I suppose I'll be staying at the JW Marriot (on points). Thanks!
Seoul: one day or three?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 2 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 3 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 4 Looking for advice on short Burma itinerary
- 5 10 Day trip to Thailand - end of March
- 6 Phuket
- 7 Destination Bangkok, again
- 8 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 9 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 10 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 11 Phones in Asia
- 12 Japan in December
- 13 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 14 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 15 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 16 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 17 India Add-on
- 18 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 19 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 20 Travel during China national week?
- 21 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 22 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 23 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 24 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 25 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii