Help! Just heard that an airline canceled my flight to Tel Aviv via Amsterdam, so I'm now left with Seoul, which I've always been curious about, but wonder how long to be there (alone). I'm sure I'll love the markets and people watching, but for how long? I've been to Thailand and Japan a few times, India, Nepal, Hong Kong, Egypt, and other places alone, but wondering why I'm not jumping for joy at the chance to stay longer (and Korean is my favorite food!). Any advice from those who have been there? I suppose I'll be staying at the JW Marriot (on points). Thanks!
Seoul: one day or three?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 2 Indian Visa
- 3 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 4 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 5 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 6 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 7 Don't use World Expeditions
- 8 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 9 First time in Japan
- 10 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 11 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 12 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 13 Magical India
- 14 Heyloo Hampi
- 15 Southern India
- 16 Bangkok - November 2014
- 17 Villa in Canggu Bali
- 18 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 19 Where to Stay - Hong Kong or Kowloon?
- 20 Best Food in Tokyo
- 21 Lombok and Gili islands advice about distance/time to the airport
- 22 Boracay Island, Philippines
- 23 BALI Honeymoon February 2014
- 24 Comments/suggestions on Borneo itinerary
- 25 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?