Help! Just heard that an airline canceled my flight to Tel Aviv via Amsterdam, so I'm now left with Seoul, which I've always been curious about, but wonder how long to be there (alone). I'm sure I'll love the markets and people watching, but for how long? I've been to Thailand and Japan a few times, India, Nepal, Hong Kong, Egypt, and other places alone, but wondering why I'm not jumping for joy at the chance to stay longer (and Korean is my favorite food!). Any advice from those who have been there? I suppose I'll be staying at the JW Marriot (on points). Thanks!
Seoul: one day or three?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Can you bargain tour price?
- 2 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 3 How is FREEWHEELING?
- 4 driver&business assitant&guide in Shanghai
- 5 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 6 Help ! How bad is the rain in Bangkok early/mid September? Thanks
- 7 DENTAL IMPLANT
- 8 April in Bangkok, again!
- 9 3 1/2 week trip to Japan advise please!
- 10 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 11 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 12 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 13 Japan night bus
- 14 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 15 Living in Singapore Questions
- 16 Thailand - Koh Samui vs Koh Tao
- 17 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 18 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 19 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 20 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 21 Problems at 12,000'
- 22 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 23 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 24 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 25 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days