I'm planning a trip to Seoul. Can anyone tell me about the nightlife? Also is it expensive? I've been in Tokyo before and that city was very expensive.
Seoul-nightlife & costs?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Ubud - Home Rental Locations?
- 2 Help! Which to choose?
- 3 visiting Sapa and local markets
- 4 North Vietnam Again!
- 5 Castle & King
- 6 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 7 Unforgettable visit to Leh-Ladakh, India
- 8 KTM via nonstop United Business toChengdu vs Asiana Chengdu via Seoul
- 9 India: Visa on arrival for USA psprt
- 10 One week in Thailand
- 11 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 12 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 13 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 14 India and Nepal 2014
- 15 Independent female traveller
- 16 Tour company practices
- 17 Saigon - Hotel Majestic Xmas Ornament - free
- 18 Thailand Honeymoon - HELP NEEDED!
- 19 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 20 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 21 Festival tour in Tibet in this season 2015
- 22 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 23 Passport Safety
- 24 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 25 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?