We have an almost 9 hour layover in Seoul, it's during the day, we arrive in Seoul at 8:30am.
The transit tours aren't responding to my emails about whether they factor in time of going through immigration, and time needed back at airport to make flight.
We really want to do this tour: [TKZ] DMZ Tour - Dora Observatory, The 3rd Infiltration Tunnel and Dorasan Station, which they call a 7-hr tour.
I am thinking we have time. Any advice? Also, how much time before our flight do we need to be back at the airport? Thank you.
Seoul layover - Transit Tour
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 2 Kyushu rail pass
- 3 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 4 6 full days in Yagoon
- 5 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 6 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 7 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 8 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 9 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 10 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 11 Places to visit in India in October
- 12 Amphawa Floating Market
- 13 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 14 Currency in South Korea
- 15 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 16 Krabi island tours
- 17 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 18 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 19 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 20 Malaysian honeymoon
- 21 itinerary sri lanka please help
- 22 Myanmar itinerary help
- 23 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 24 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 25 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali