We have an almost 9 hour layover in Seoul, it's during the day, we arrive in Seoul at 8:30am.
The transit tours aren't responding to my emails about whether they factor in time of going through immigration, and time needed back at airport to make flight.
We really want to do this tour: [TKZ] DMZ Tour - Dora Observatory, The 3rd Infiltration Tunnel and Dorasan Station, which they call a 7-hr tour.
I am thinking we have time. Any advice? Also, how much time before our flight do we need to be back at the airport? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 2 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 3 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 4 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 5 Impressions of India
- 6 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 7 Tokyo hotel help
- 8 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 9 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 10 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 11 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 12 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 13 How much Yen?
- 14 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 15 South Korea for Chuseok
- 16 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 17 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 18 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 19 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 20 Bali - What to do?
- 21 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 22 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 23 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 24 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 25 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel