We have an almost 9 hour layover in Seoul, it's during the day, we arrive in Seoul at 8:30am.
The transit tours aren't responding to my emails about whether they factor in time of going through immigration, and time needed back at airport to make flight.
We really want to do this tour: [TKZ] DMZ Tour - Dora Observatory, The 3rd Infiltration Tunnel and Dorasan Station, which they call a 7-hr tour.
I am thinking we have time. Any advice? Also, how much time before our flight do we need to be back at the airport? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 2 http://supplementranking.com/follinique/
- 3 Phuket
- 4 Hotel in Delhi
- 5 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 6 Trekking partner/s for Annapurna circuitic Title
- 7 Japan: ATM Machines
- 8 How to do this
- 9 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 10 Yerevan. Regrets.
- 11 Japan in February
- 12 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 13 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 14 On a scale of 1 to 10, how dirty is India?
- 15 Please recommend overnight side trips from Fukuoka
- 16 Two weeks itinerary in Japan with JR pass
- 17 India: Flying from Varanasi to New Delhi
- 18 How long are the lines at the JR Offices at Narita
- 19 Please help me plan a return visit to Vietnam
- 20 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 21 Private Care PP to SR with child
- 22 Special trip to Vietnam February
- 23 Vietnam itinerary help for May
- 24 Siargao Island for Sun & Surf
- 25 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience