We have an almost 9 hour layover in Seoul, it's during the day, we arrive in Seoul at 8:30am.
The transit tours aren't responding to my emails about whether they factor in time of going through immigration, and time needed back at airport to make flight.
We really want to do this tour: [TKZ] DMZ Tour - Dora Observatory, The 3rd Infiltration Tunnel and Dorasan Station, which they call a 7-hr tour.
I am thinking we have time. Any advice? Also, how much time before our flight do we need to be back at the airport? Thank you.
Seoul layover - Transit Tour
- 1 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 2 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 3 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 4 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 5 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 6 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 7 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 8 Hello, Vietnam
- 9 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 10 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 11 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 12 Sri Lanka
- 13 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 14 Kashmir or Nepal
- 15 Udaipur, India
- 16 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 17 Ipoh
- 18 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 19 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 20 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 21 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 22 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 23 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 24 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 25 Amazing Malaysia Trip!