We have an almost 9 hour layover in Seoul, it's during the day, we arrive in Seoul at 8:30am.
The transit tours aren't responding to my emails about whether they factor in time of going through immigration, and time needed back at airport to make flight.
We really want to do this tour: [TKZ] DMZ Tour - Dora Observatory, The 3rd Infiltration Tunnel and Dorasan Station, which they call a 7-hr tour.
I am thinking we have time. Any advice? Also, how much time before our flight do we need to be back at the airport? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First time trip to Japan questions
- 2 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 3 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/x-alpha/
- 4 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 5 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 6 Travel Itenary
- 7 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 8 Taiwan itinerary help, only 3 nights/2 days.
- 9 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 10 Thailand - Help with Itinerary 15 Days to incl. North & South
- 11 japan itenirary help
- 12 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 13 Is this crazy?
- 14 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 15 thai baht allowance
- 16 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 17 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 18 2 gals and 2 weeks in Bali
- 19 JR Pass or Pay as you Go
- 20 In Seoul for one day
- 21 Japan & WiFi
- 22 Bali airport transportation
- 23 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 24 Halong Bay cruise
- 25 Vietnam - 15 day Visa Waiver extended until 30 June 2017