I posted a thread a couple of days ago asking why South Korea gets overlooked by most Asia-bound tourists. The feedback helped me understand why. Moving on with my queries, how do South Korea’s big cities-Seoul and Busan-compare (sightseeing, energy/buzz, architecturally) to Asian urban hotspot/‘must-see’ destinations like Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai and Tokyo? Do you think Seoul and Busan are similar in caliber or do you think they are simply ordinary developed Asian urban centers?
Seoul & Busan: On Par with Shanghai, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Beijing?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 2 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 3 Living in Singapore Questions
- 4 Thailand - Koh Samui vs Koh Tao
- 5 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 6 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 7 April in Bangkok, again!
- 8 Japan night bus
- 9 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 10 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 11 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 12 Problems at 12,000'
- 13 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 14 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 15 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 16 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 17 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 18 Which Putu in Bali????
- 19 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 20 Japan, japan
- 21 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 22 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 23 Hong Kong restaurants
- 24 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 25 India for 2 weeks in December/January