Does anybody know what will be open in Seoul at New Year. I will be there 1-3 January staying at the Park Hyatt. I would like to visit the Leeum Museum and any other small galleries of interest. Am keen on some high-end Korean food (but have no objection to the low end variety!). Antique markets, DVD and clothes shopping would also be nice. But will anything be open?
Seoul at New Year
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 2 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 3 Problems at 12,000'
- 4 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 5 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 6 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 7 April in Bangkok, again!
- 8 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 9 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 10 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 11 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 12 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 13 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 14 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 15 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 16 How safe is Delhi/India
- 17 Malaria
- 18 Vietnam and coffee
- 19 I'm going to Japan!
- 20 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 21 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 22 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 23 Cherry blossom
- 24 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 25 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal