Does anybody know what will be open in Seoul at New Year. I will be there 1-3 January staying at the Park Hyatt. I would like to visit the Leeum Museum and any other small galleries of interest. Am keen on some high-end Korean food (but have no objection to the low end variety!). Antique markets, DVD and clothes shopping would also be nice. But will anything be open?
Seoul at New Year
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Driving in Laos
- 2 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 3 Best Taiwan Sites
- 4 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 5 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 6 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 7 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 8 Passport Safety
- 9 Sightseeing suggestions for Manila
- 10 My trip report from the Philippines
- 11 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 12 Art in Shanghai
- 13 One week in Thailand
- 14 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 15 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 16 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 17 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 18 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 19 Where to Play Basketball In Phuket
- 20 Cebu/Bohol - where to stay, how to see Chocolate Hills
- 21 Obtaining Thai Visa in Laos
- 22 Thailand mid-December
- 23 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 24 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 25 What I like about Mumbai