Going to Seoul from Beijing in early December and the choice of airports is between Gimpo and Incheon. Seems like Gimpo is less isolated and maybe in a more interesting neighborhood. Any advice or info?
Seoul airports: which is better?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 2 Colombo
- 3 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 4 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 5 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)
- 6 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 7 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 8 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 9 6 Hour Layover in Ho Chi Minh
- 10 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 11 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 12 Nepal- recipe?
- 13 Cu Chi tunnels claustrophobia
- 14 Kathie's 2007 Adventures in Sri lanka
- 15 China trip - 15 nights
- 16 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 17 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 18 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 19 best dining in Kyoto
- 20 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 21 Traveling India in 8 Months
- 22 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 23 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 24 Mostly Myanmar and a bit of Thailand
- 25 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?