Going to Seoul from Beijing in early December and the choice of airports is between Gimpo and Incheon. Seems like Gimpo is less isolated and maybe in a more interesting neighborhood. Any advice or info?
Seoul airports: which is better?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 2 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 3 Destinations near Hat Yai?
- 4 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 5 Anyone in Bangkok
- 6 Travel Insurance
- 7 South East Asia
- 8 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 9 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 10 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 11 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 12 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 13 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 14 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 15 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 16 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 17 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 18 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 19 1 week Philippines
- 20 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 21 Japan: best time to go?
- 22 Magical India
- 23 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 24 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 25 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!