Going to Seoul from Beijing in early December and the choice of airports is between Gimpo and Incheon. Seems like Gimpo is less isolated and maybe in a more interesting neighborhood. Any advice or info?
Seoul airports: which is better?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 2 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 3 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 4 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 5 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 6 A wow spot
- 7 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston
- 8 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 9 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 10 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 11 T Money or Seoul City Pass Plus
- 12 Considering a month in Hong Kong - Feb/15. Any apartment suggestions?
- 13 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 14 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 15 Thailand Hotel HELP
- 16 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 17 Bangkok GTG early November ?
- 18 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 19 Travel during China national week?
- 20 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 21 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 22 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 23 When to go to Japan in April 2015 (blossoms but avoiding Golden Week)
- 24 Burma (Myanmar) proposed itinerary
- 25 climbing in Vietnam